°As long as we got eachother °

Donghyuck and Jiheun walked to the dreamies dorm slowly, it was slowly getting darker and Jiheun's heart raged with the darkening sky.

"Should I trust what that woman was saying ?" She asked as donghyuck sighed.

"Your mother or not, do you think you can see her as a mother figure ?" he asked as the girl looked at the sky and sighed.

"No" she shook her head slowly "She wasn't there" She mumbled and donghyuck wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder "You got your answer".

"But she could really be my mother " she sighed for the nth time that day.

"She might be, and what impact does that have on who you are ?" Donghyuck asked and Jiheun just looked blankly at the people passing carelessly.

She realized something, she has done it her whole life without anyone but her grandmother and the boys, what could possibly change?

She will still do it like any other day, just like every time she will find a solution.

"What I want you to understand is that your mother showing up right now is not a bad thing if for anything it could be an awesome thing! But if it doesn't turn out good then just know that the ground is always there to catch you, Jiheun you are strong it takes more than mommy issues to break you " He reassured her and the girl smiled.

Right there the girl felt warm, she is strong and she will pass through this.

"Thank you, Oppa for everything " the girl voiced as the other shook his head "You're buying me taepoekki later," He said and the girl chuckled.

They both went in the elevator heading to the dreamies dorm.

Haechan's phone began vibrating and both looked at the ID caller,  it was their leader and both looked at each other.

"Should we answer ?" The girl asked and donghyuck raised his eyebrow "I think it is your choice to make ?" He answered with a snort and the girl shrugged her shoulders "Oh let's just watch it ring for a while " she mumbled and the boy nodded with a chuckle " I will get scolded later for that " He added and the girl put her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, they won't have time to scold you after this whole mother thing " She reassured and the elevator's doors opened.

Soon the two idols opened the dorm's door to be met with a loud thud from the living room.

"Everything seems normal ?" the girl mumbled as she took off her shoes and the boy laughed.

"Hey jiheun " jaemin was the one to great as Jeno and Renjun were fighting over the remote, Renjun winning of course.

"Yeah hey oppa " The girl greated quietly before hugging him briefly.

"Hey, other human " Jaemin greeted haechan as the male scoffed "The favoritism I swear ."

After greeting the other's jiheun looked around the dorm before noticing that jisung was not there and chenle as well.

"Oh, they went out " Jeno pointed out as the girl nodded "Oh together ?" she asked kinda surprised.

"Yeah " Jeno nodded and invited the girl to eat but she declined.

Haechan and Renjun were playing video games together, jaemin was eating with Jeno, and jiheun just sat there contemplating whether to go back to the dorms or not.

"Do you want to go to the dorm with me ?" Jiheun nuddged the boy slightly and haechan took off the earphones he was wearing.

"No, not yet but do you want me to accompany you or you can handle it on your own ?" He asked and the girl shook her head "I can go on my own, I will just take a mask " She mumbled and the boy nodded.