°1 Bullies 1°

Being the only girl in the group , Jiheun had eyes on her , especially by the trainees of sm , there was always some girls who tried to put her down when they were trainees , but when she debuted , she thought that they will quit , it only remained for a period of time , untill they became to annoy her more .

Whenever she would go to practice on her own , some girl trainee had to come by and give their own piece of their minds , untill it became phisical .

Once in the touch promotion , she went to practice the choregraphie of go , since she needed to learn and the dreamies will practice with her after .

She was dancing on her own , untill she heard claps behind her , she turned and saw three trainees , they were maybe between 18 to 19 .

"Oh how is our dear bitch doing ? " one of them said with a smirk .

Jiheun didn't answer to her she just looked at her .

"Could you please get out ? i'm trying to learn a dance for the next comeback " she said in a calm tone , she didn't want to lose it and get in trouble because of a stupid fight .

"Oh so a whore like you is giving me orders now ?"  that girl said before chuckling in a mean way .

"Okay hear me right now you little talentless ass , you don't dare to give me orders okay ? " she said with anger clearly in her eyes .

Jiheun wanted to disappear in that moment , this wasn't what she needed right now .

" Oh let me tell you about something you attention seeker , your voice sounded so disgusting in touch i was surprised the boys didn't shut you up , oh sorry you little oppas won't do anything to their dear baby !! " said now the other one standing in left .

" And we're not talking about how ugly you looked " said the one in the right .

"You don't drag them in this ! get out of the practice room , i need to practice  " said jiheun after they dragged the members in the conversation .

Then she felt her cheek burning , that trainee just slapped her .

" I said you don't talk back to me you little whore !! "she said with an angered face .

Then another one pushed her and she fell into the floor bruising her upper arm .

"You clearly need some manners , oh i remembered you don't have parents to teach you " Said the trainees before she laughed along with the other two .

Tears perked up in jiheun's eyes at the mention of parents .

" Well now we need to get back to practice but i think you know better than tell something right you little whore ? just open your mouth and you will regret it " she said before they go out .

Jiheun sat up crying , her heart ached , her upper arm was bleeding , she just wanted to cry her heart out .

"I didn't do anything bad " she said before she burried her head in her knees .

She got up , got to her bad where she took some tissues and wiped her tears , she cleaned the blood on her upper arm , looking at the bruise , how is she going to hide this from the members ? she needed to make up an excuse , sh didn't want to burden them in the  middle of the promotion .

She got up and finished learning the choregraphie before she headed to the dorms .

Once she was there , she took the keys and opened the door hoping to find no one yet .

She got in and closed the door before she looked around , finding no one she quickly ran upstairs to her shared room with jaehyun .

Jaehyun had schedule with nct u that evening , so she had a little bit of time , at least two hours .