°You, you, YOU°

It has been already a week and thankfully, everything seemed to calm down. Jiheun's grandmother got out of the hospital and Jiheun went out of her way to hire the best nurse she could find to be with her grandmother since she couldn't be with her due to her many schedules.

She visits very often though, calling every three to four hours to check for any updates, and thankfully, the old woman has been making a full recovery.

Other than that, the dreamies were all very tense. Jiheun hasn't spoken to jisung or chenle ever since and both did not dare go up to her to speak or apologize. That only hurt her more and more. 

But moreover, mark noticed, renjun noticed, Jeno, jaemin, and haechan noticed.

The girl was currently in the living area of the 127 dorms, eating dried sweet potatoes and texting sungchan about the next day. She chuckled at the text sungchan saying that his phone's keyboard wasn't working because his palms were sweaty from the anxiety the shoot is giving him.

She smiled at the text, they have been talking for almost a week now and the girl is growing very fond of him. He's funny and he's easy to talk to. You don't feel the weight of words when you talk with him and the girl has been thankful for him being there for her the other day.

Oh and the other day!  The picture posted made a huge buzz, but not within the public (even though there are already some ship accounts), but the real talk was among the neos, especially 127 and dream.

Oblivious to Jiheun, Jisung was furious after seeing the post. Going as far as messing up a rehearsal. He couldn't believe that she went out with sungchan right after talking with him, it kind of suffocated him in a manner that kept him awake and restless in the oddest hours of the day.

It got so bad that he almost got into a fight with jeno over some silly thing.

While for the 127 team, they wondered why the girl suddenly stopped hanging out with Jisung and chenle. They weren't even interacting anymore even when they met in the practice rooms the other day.

Being as nosy as they are, they tried to know what happened. Jaehyun tried to get it out of her but the girl was stubborn.

"Are you not talking to jisung and chenle?" He asks the other night when they were in their shared room. The girl looks up from her homework and shakes her head.

"No, why would you think that?" She tries to dismiss it but Jaehyun knew right away that there was indeed something up from the way she tried to not meet his gaze.

"Just, you three are not hanging out together anymore?" 

"Oppa, we're busy idols, we have tons of things to do." She answers with a soft smile and Jaehyun tries to not ask more questions.

Haechan sits beside her as he grabs the pack of potatoes and shoves some in his mouth. 

"Who are you texting?" He asks as he hovers to snoop but the girl takes her phone away

"Sungchan, about our shoot tomorrow." She says with a smile as she puts the phone down and turns to haechan.

"A shoot?" Haechan asks and the girl nods, "The Chanel one?! The one you were supposed to do with jisung?" He asks again, quite alarmed that something happened, but the casualty the girl nods with is too strange to even consider asking.

"Yes, I'm doing it with sungchan, he is handsome so this could be great for him to start modeling, and who knows? He could even be a brand ambassador!" She says with enthusiasm and haechan smiles a little, "Isn't Jisung handsome too? This also could be an opportunity for jisung to be a brand ambassador.."