°Jiheun's facts°

_ Jiheun's eyes are brown , and her hair is originally caramel brown .

_ Jiheun actually never dyed her hair , she had always natural colored .

_ Jiheun's is very emotional  she cries a lot while watching movies or during their wins .

_ Jiheun gets scared easily , really easely even if she's used to haechan's or the dreamies' pranks , jaehyun and johnny end up killing them .

_ Jiheun would never traid you if you give her food , she will never .

_ Jiheun is a disney trash .

_ Jiheun dislike coffey so much , she says it's so bitter , she can not handle coffeine .

_ Jiheun's says that the country she wants to visit the most is London , she just happen to havea big heart for that country .

_ Jiheun's able to act , she stared in hotel del luna ( Jang Man-wol ) and goblin ( Ji Eun-tak ) , the legend says that haechan and jungwoo are still playing that scene where she says " ajhussi saragnae " , and if you happen to be near their dorm you will hear someone scream " gu_chan seong !" .

_The real reason that she stared in dramas is that her grand mother loves watching dramas , so she said that she would love seeing jiheun on a drama , and jiheun asked the compagny to audition to play in a drama , and she took a great liking in acting , so she wants to act in more dramas .

_She became great friends with kang mina since they both stared in hotel del luna .

_ She loved choosing the outfits in hotel del luna , with jang man-wol caracter , she portrayed her self being materialist so she loved changinf outfits , the director loved the idea .

_ Jiheun is mainly a clean member , she hates to see her things messed up so she cleans and arrange her stuff .

_ She is the only one that can beat haechan , but boi if they are in the same team , just prepare a white flag .

_ She loves tea , bubble tea , hot chocolate .

_ She practiced judo before , for self defence because of her being an idol .

_ When nct night night ended she cried so much , because of fans letters , she will always miss nct night night , it was such an amazing and weird and funny experience .

_ Members say if you really know jiheun you will know that in the moment you look at her and you find her deep in thoughts that she is thinking of what to order for dinner , nothing less  nothing more .

_ She isn't afraid to spend money , when she loses a bet of which who will pay the bill , she isn't afraid to pay , she will be willing to spend money on evveryone , because she knows that the members would do same for her .

_ There's two things that can make her eat you alive : 

- If you unsult her members in any way .

- If you say that women are less than men .

if you happen to say this to her , be prepared to be roasted in any way  possible .

_ This child , donates money to associations who takes care of kids or elders , and when she gets a lot of toys by the fans , she would take them to orphonage .

_She helps the members to choose gifts , from the members point of view, she is the best gift picker ever .

_ She cooks by her self , meanly a good cook or baker , in factsshe loves chocolate cakes , by that will never come beside the vanilla cream cake her grand mother bake her every birthday.