°Crushes all over°

Jiheun finds herself alone in the waiting room, staring at her reflection in the vanity mirror completely shocked about whatever flips her heart seemed to have done in the presence and comfort of sungchan.

"Pull yourself together jiheun." The girl mumbled as she put her hair behind her ears and took a deep breath.

Truth to be told, she was shocked cause she did not get over Jisung that quickly to show any signs or displays of affection for sungchan, but the way he looked at her, the comfort that laced her in his presence was enough to put any girl in the most conflict-free of states. 

That felt good. So good, like it was the reminder she needed to assure herself that no, she was not the problem in the situation and that nothing could have changed the outcome. It felt like sungchan was sent to her to remind her of who she truly is, someone with great virtues and liberties. Whatever Jisung is doing, it is giving her the ick. 

So with that, she comes to decides that she should get up and go finish the remaining work and enjoy sungchan's company for the rest of the day.

She carefully sits down in front of the cameras again, beside the male whose gaze did not leave her one second, and takes a deep breath.

"Are you feeling any better?" Sungchan asks and the girl nods with a relieved sigh, she does feel better. 

"I do. Thanks to you." She smiles as she sees the crew getting ready to shoot and has sungchan sigh in relief as he as well turns to the camera.

"We are going to ask you a bunch of questions, all you need to do is answer with the most genuine answers, alright?" The producer asks and the two teenagers nods their heads.

"So jiheun, how does it feel to work in the fashion industry?" 

"Although I started only recently to model for some brands, I can not express how deeply I am infatuated with not only the aesthetic part of the job but the fittings as well, the whole ideology of how clothes are meant to be a pleasure on the skin and how it helps to feel better in one's own skin. I think that I am very lucky to be able to fit in the standards of so many brands, So I am incredibly thankful for this experience." The girl answers with a smile on as she has not only the crew dazzled, but the idol beside her as well.

"Sungchan, what does it feel to be the new addition to NCT?" The director asks and the boy has to be snapped to realize that he should focus.

"Oh, as the new member, it does feel amazing. Quite intimidating knowing how the whole nct dynamic works not only with an established fanbase but also with established units. But I'm extremely thankful for all the support I am getting not only from the fans but from my members, it is an honor to work with people I have previously admired from afar so closely now." Sungchan answers as he starts getting his confidence back.

"Does that mean you were an nct fan before?" The head manager asks and sungchan smiles with a nod, "Who was your bias?" She proceeds to ask and sungchan could be seen having a faint blush.

"Obviously missy here," Sungchan points at jiheun as jiheun chuckles, "Oh I was your bias?" She asks half teasing, half curious, and sungchan nods as the staff almost cooed at their interactions, "You were my celebrity crush."

"Jiheun, why did you choose sungchan for this shoot?" The manager asks and jiheun shots up a big smile, "Because he is handsome!"

The crew audibly chuckled at sungchan going beef red from the compliment, certainly, it felt awesome to be called that by the girl of your dreams.