°Grandmother°

°

English 

Korean 

°

Today jiheun didn't have any schedule , after a long month of schedule , the whole group had two days to finally rest , well exept johnny , jaehyun and jiheun because they had the radio to attend , it wasn't really a schedule , they really liked doing the radio anyway.

Jiheun needed to see her grandmother  , she missed her so much , the little girl never was seperated from her grandmother , but since she debuted she had to move to the dorm .

Jiheun always visited her tho , she did everytime she had time , and she would always check on her everynight .

today she decided to go see her , she didn't have schedule the whole two days , she would stay for the night and tomorrow johnny told her he will pick her up , because she will get ready for the radio at night .

She packed some things she needed , then headed down stairs .

"Taeyong oppa i'm going to granny's , i will stay there for the night okay ? " she said as taeyong was watching a drama on the tv  along with johnny on his phone .

"Okay take care , and say hello from us to granny " said taeyong a he looked at her with a smile .

"Want me to drive you there baby sis ? " said johnny in english .

" Nah i'm fine , i want to walk a little bit , it's been a while since i walked on the streets " she said as she wore her shoes .

"Wear a mask jiheun if you are going to go on foot , and call me when you get there , have fun " said taeyong as  he got up to grab a bottle of water .

"Sure oppa , see ya tomorrow " she said before she went out of the dorm .

She wore a mask as taeyong told her and headed to her grandmother's house , it was a little bit far from the dorms , but sh enjoyed the trip to there .

Fortunaly no one reconnised her , because she wore a mask and put on her hoodie's cap  . but she got glances from people in the bus . 

She really loved being an idol , but she couldn't help but wonder what it would be to be a normal teenager for a day .

Once she got out of the bus , she headed to a store to buy her grand mother's favorite fruits and  dessert .

She loved her grandmother so much , she was the one who raised after all , the only one that hadn't give her up before her idol life . Her grandmother always was by hr side , ups and downs , even if it was tought sometimes .