°dorm life°

The first thing that popped into the minds of the nct members when a girl was to be in NCT was the question 'How are we going to room with a girl?'. Not only they were not used to this kind of system of having a girl in their group and moreover, they feared that it would be uncomfortable either for them or for her.

The good thing though is that in the space of 2 months, the lineup for nct 127 was pretty comfortable with Jiheun because they spend much more time with her which was only good considering she would move in with them very soon. 

When she moved in with them, taeyong suggested they do a mini-reunion to know what the girl was comfortable with and what she wasn't. Whether she should have a room for herself or not. How the boys should behave around her and everything.

The girl agreed first and for all that she would not have a room for herself because their dorm is small as it is, and she is comfortable with sharing it with a guy because looking at it from a certain angle, she really had absolutely nothing to hide from them, she was a girl and they all knew that and what would come from that so it was not a big deal.

Taeyong warned each member to be polite in front of the girl and not do anything that would upset her and that's where the title of '127's princess' came from because she was really spoiled by her members.

As for chores, she was tasked with mopping the floors, which is why the members would get mini death threats at least once a week after they would walk on the wet floor while she would still mopping, haechan got hit by a mop once because of that.

She was roommates with jaehyun because, at the time, Jaehyun was the only one who didn't have a roommate so it was common sense she would room with him. They got along pretty well since jiheun was pretty calm and Jaehyun appreciated that very much. They would often share snacks that Jiheun's grandmother would make and Jiheun would get to talk to Jaehyun's mother whenever she would call, (in fact, jiheun has been to jaehyun's house at least thrice since the debuted because Jaehyun is an only child and his mother wanted a daughter badly.)

Jiheun is thankful that she was roommates with Jaehyun because somehow she did not know she needed someone like jaehyun in her life. He was calm, he liked to observe things, and he was sensitive about things and that is what made her admire him. He gave a great importance to some things and jiheun was thankful because he has been someone she could comfortably talk to about her feelings, her emotions, her mental state and just be comfortable in general. That made her way easier to read in fact because when something is up, jaehyun most likely knows about. But that went both ways and god it was such a flex to be the one that knew what's going on in Jaehyun's head.

The boys were invited to eat at Jiheun's every now and then, grandma would cook various of foods and offer some beer to the adult members. Needless to say that they loved her ox bone stew to the core. They felt like they had another grandmother and they were very thankful for that.

That also made them discover jiheun's familial state and that greatly explained why jiheun was such a mature kid for her age (Once Taeyong asked if they were missing anything before they depart for Ukraine, Jiheun thought it would be funny if she answered by "Well a pair of parents but I can live without that", the shock on their faces was a sight for the books).

127's dorm rules were simple:

-Close the door when you come in late.

-Never leave the dishes or cups unwashed.

-Grey day=Movie nights.

That's how it worked and it worked perfectly fine, on their grey days (the days when they did not have fully packed schedules) they would put on a movie, Johnny and yuta would take care of the snacks and that's how they would cuddle up in the living area half on the couch half on the floor eating cold noodles with popcorn and dried sweet potatoes snack until they fall asleep. The next day their mom leader would prepare a nice breakfast or they would order from a restaurant. And maybe just maybe they would go for a round of board games.

Like any other group, they had fights, and some of the fights they had were pretty massive, for example, one time when yuta and doyoung fought about something doyoung said, the fight lasted at least a week before the members had their 'council' where they made the two sit down and talk it out. Or that one time Jiheun and mark had a fight because Jiheun spilled juice over his writing notebook. She apologized later on and everything went back to normal.

The maknae line of 127 would often go to the dream's dorm when taeyong rules would get too much, and god how much jiheun loved the dream dorm, she would spend the whole night playing video games because, unlike their dear leader, Ten gave zero fucks about curfews or about healthy and unhealthy food, man himself did not like fruits so.

That is how jiheun would end up sleeping in Jaemin's and Jeno's room after playing twenty rounds of Mario card or pubg.

Needless to say that they spend more time in hotel rooms, but that did not change the fact that their dear dorm was their safe place and it remained this way.

_DREAM_