°It is still going down°

It is currently 10 am , the girl woke up way before that , she actualy paid a visit to her grandmother but since practice was scheduled half an hour after , she decided she should go back to the dorm , change into something way  more confy and head to sm , after that she will go to buy a new phone because hers was begining to lose it  and in the end of the afternoon she will head to the hospital again .

The lind meeting she had yesterday was exhausting if you ask her, and aside from that, she got notified that she has a Chanel shoot the very next week and she needs to choose a member to do it with.

Getting her phone from the charger , she looked at her self once in the mirror and she took her bag and headed to sm , locking the door and double checking if she did , because saseang are proffesional at invading their space .

Entering the building , there was a lot of security guard as always , but they quickly reconnised her and she got to the elevator , heading to the practice room mark told her .

"Hi guys" she said as she took of the mask she was wearing the dudes basicly smiling at her as they were playing rock paper scisors , obviously for who's going to pay the drinks that day .

Yeah RPS was for drink and when they made a mistake while practicing the person would have to buy sushi , All of NCT agreed to that .

"Do you have the  dance mork ?" the girl said in english , as she looked if she could find the video of the dance moves in her phone ," Yes i got that , now in line kids" mark said in english but finished in korean .

Practice went smooth , no mistakes , their usual teamwork , no problems at all , but jisung and chenle sending daggers at each other .

the members looked at them but decided to not interfere it , maybe they had an argument about somethingso they can solve it out , cause come on they are chenle and jisung , the two inseparable best friends .

What they didn't know is that , they had a great argument because of jiheun , or more precised , their feelings for jiheun .

Once they finished they all sat down after renjun brang the drinks , The girl thought that it was the perfect time to bring it , "Guys , yesterday i was told that I'm shooting for Chanel next monday, they asked me to pick one of you , but i don't know who to pick , so anyone interested ?" she asked as she looked at the boys .

"Which day ?" jaemin asked "Monday" she answered and all the members took their phone to check the schedule "I got radio" renjun said , "Mc-ing and covid conference" both jaemin and jeno added "Superm schedule" mark added too "Recording for the next album" haechan and chenle said in unision "Nothing actually" jisung said as the girl turned to him .

"Wanna do it with me ?" she asked as jisung nodded , a wide smile on his face , that was the thing he needed right now .

Chenle on the other way , wasn't the happiest .

"It's settled then , i'm informing the manager " the girl said as she texted the manager .

"Let's get going " mark said as the other seven teenagers got up from the floor .

"Jiheun can we talk for a second ?" both chenle and jisung asked at the same time as they looked at eachother while the girl wanted to disappear .

"Jisung i asked first " chenle said as jisung made him a weird expression " Uh no , we asked at the same time "  he answered as chenle rolled his eyes "Yeah but you have a lot of time to talk with her in your shooting next week " he answered with a rather angry tone .