°2 Bullies 2°

Weeks passed and it only got worste, the young girl only seemed less energetic and more doupting of her self .

All the members were aware of it , taeyong johnny and doyoung tried to talk to her but she only declineded saying it was promotion that was getting into her . Jisung and chenle tried to talk to her but she said that she was fine .

Untill jisung got a hint of everything .

Jaehyun , johnny , winwin , lucas and jungwoo were practicing while ten and taeyong were in thailand , the rest of the members had recording , while the dreamies exept mark who was recording had practice too .

When they finished the dreamies exept jiheun got out and went to the dorms . half way jisung didnt find his phone in his backpack and thought that he forgot it in the pratice room , so he told the others that he will head back to get it .

Once he was infront of the practice room's door , he heard some girls inside cursing at jiheun and treating her names .

He saw red at that moment , but he took a deep breath and went to the other room where the hyung had practice peacefully .

He didn't even knock and got in while the other looked at him surprised .

"Jaehyun hyung can i talk to you a moment please it's urgent " said jisung , panick clear in his voice .

Jaehyun frowned , then he nodded as walked to jisung while the others took a rest .

"Hyung i need to tell you something it's urgent " said jisung as he panted from running to the practice room .

"Okay jisung calm down and tell me " said jaehyun in a calm voice , clueless .

"Hyung i think i know the reason why jiheun was acting weird this past few weeks " he said before jaehyun looked at him with a questionning look .

" The other dreamies got out of practice while jiheun stayed to practice more and half way i noticed that i forgot my phone so i came back and i found her with some other girls in the practice room , and they were bullying her and cursing at her " he said while jaehyun looked shocked .

"What ?! are you sure jisung ???!! " he said before jisung nodded his head .

"Which practice room jisung ? " said jaehyun as jisung took him to the practice room .

Unfortunally the girls weren't in there anymore , they just heard soft sobs and jaehyun quickly got in .

Jiheun looked up and panicked as she quickly wiped her eyes with her hands and smiled at the two .

"Jiheun grab your things we're heading to the dorms right now " said jaehyun in a low voice before the girl looked at him with a question mark on her head .

"But i need to practice more oppa " she said before the older shook his head .

"No more practice for today , so grab your bag now " he said before the girl took her bag from the chair and headed to him .

The both went out finding jisung outside looking worried at her . while she looked confused at the two .

"Jisung go tell the other hyungs that i'm heading to the dorm right now with jiheun okay ? " said jaehyun while the latter nodded his head .

Now jiheun was more than just confused , but quickly it clicked in her mind .

Don't tell me they witnessed it ...

The ride to the dorms was with a heavy silence between the two , untill they got in the dorm , they both headed to the living room .

"So do you mind tellng me or i have to get it out of you ? " said jaehyun in angry voice .