°chenji°

Among nct members , i twas known that chenle , jisung and jiheun had that special bond , maybe the fact that they were the maknae line of nct was the reason , or they were just really good friends .

Event tho they weren't the closest in the begining , in facts in jiheun's case , she was shy , and was never the one to make the first move , that was the hardest part with jisung , because he was exacly the same , but with chenle it was quite the opposite , he was outgoing , which helped a lot with the girl .

After they were anounced to debute together , it became daily for them to be seeing eachothers everyday , if it wasn't for the 127 team they would have shared the same dorm , but they didn't .

Chenle was always the one approching first , so of course he was the first one to go to jiheun , and ask her how she was doing , and after some days it became a habit for both of them and they would often go to lunch together if they had dream practice , or even wait for eachother before going to the dorm , every often mark , haechan and jiheun would stay for the night , to have some crazy sleepovers , yeah they were over worked kids after all , but that didn't take from them the joy of being young .

Chenle was always here for jiheun , jiheun loved how much a dolphin he could be , and chenle discovered that girl could be loud too , he understood that she had a goofy side of her too , he just had to get her out of the shy bubble , and boi he succeded in doing so , he always showed her a smile , and he always made sure she was alright , asking if anything was bothering her , or if she had any hardships , to which the girl told from time to time , so did he .

Once she even met his mother with jisung , the mother was very happy to meet chenles friends , she prepared a feast just for them , and made feel like home , she knew about jiheun being the only member who was a girl in the group because chenle often told her about it , meeting jiheun , chenle's mother went crazy at how cute the girl is , and how polite she is , insisting in helping her with washing the dishes .

Not to forget that chenle's mother didn't stop talking about her for a week , chenle who was quite enjoying , but he was happy that his mother liked his best friends .

As for Jisung it was quite a different ,  he was shy , as the girl was same , jisung didn't have the guts to open up to the girl , actually the hyung line noticed how the two , even if they were almost the same age , weren't much talkative with each others , but decided to not interfere , but their shyness never lasted after that night .

One night , three weeks afar from nct dream debute , the eight of them were in the practice room , practicing chewing gum over and over , jiheun and jisung had a little dance shot at the end , and jiheun had a little bit of hardness doing it in the same pace as jisung , so they both stayed after the rest of the dreamies went home , they had to practice this and make it perfect , it had to be perfect .

No need to say that jisung was better dancer than jiheun , jisung was just born with dancing skills , he wanted or no , he was amazng at dancing , in nct if he was ranked he would be third , after ten and taeyong , but jiheun was new to dance , she only learned with training , but she found such joy in dancing , so she stayed longer on dancing classes , and she begun to be concidered in the mean dancers , she used force in her moves , sharp and smooth at the same time , the dance teachers loved that , and that was one of the things that let lee sooman put her in a boy group .

Jisung stayed after to help her with the moves , they practiced together untill they were exhausted , so they decided to take a rest , they sat down on the room's floor , looking at the ceiling , untill jisung got up and went to bring water bottles , jiheun looked at him , she wanted to thank him for his help .

He came back with two bottles of water , then sat beside her , handing one to her , to everyones surprise he was the one who iniciated the conversation , asking if she was alright , to which she nodded , then they begun talking , telling eachother how they got to sm , about training that was horribly exhausting , about school who was also getting hard to manage , about dieting that was rought , about the fear to be dropped out of the compagny any minute , and all of this being barelly teenagers , but only childs , they were fighters for sure .

Then they talked about what they wanted to be in the futur , how they wished to be famous , to have fans that would love them and support them  for who they would be , to make good music that would inspire happines in people .

They stayed there talking untill a phone rang , it was jisung's , the caller was one of the hyungs , taeyong to be exact  , he asked about them , telling them he would come pick them up , it was after all late , they just didn't notice , they were busy getting to know eachother , that for sure was a meangful night for both of them , maybe that was what made them the best friends they are now .

_DREAM_