°SM ROOKIES°

Jiheun was alone in the practice room , practicing dance , cause dance has being growing in her right after she begun to be a trainee , right it has been two years now , althrough , she shed so many tears , blood , sweet , but still the dream of debuting one day was clear in her mind , to be honest she was far from believing it , since she always was afraid of two things : mistakes , and the surrounding , she didn't get well along with the girls trainee , she was always bullied for wearing trash clothes , for being too silent , for being too talented , whenever they would do a group performance, she would get bullied because as her mates called it " she was over shadowing them and the trainers only complimented her " so she didn't know if debuting with a girl group was the best , but at least it was an option , and  no  matter what she will persue her dream and make her grand mother proud , no matter what the hard obstacles were demanding , she will succeed , in the sake of putting a smile on her grandmother's face .

She was dancing , untill she heard the door open and the music being volumed down , then she turned and bowed , seeing the assistant of the pd-nim . No lies , her heart begun beating so fastly that she thought it would burst , what did she do ? were they going to fire her ? was the only thoughts that came across her mind , then looked up .

" Hi there jiheun , is practice going well with you ? " the assistant said trying to calm her , since he noticed how stressed she looked , then she nodded , " well the pd-nim wants to see you , so we better hurry up " the girl looked at him " w-why does he want to see me ? " the older smiled then answered " you will see your self " the little girl then dragged her feet and they begun to walk to the the practice room were trainees had their monthly check up , then the oldest of both knocked on the door , and went in , Jiehun following shortly behind , just to be facing with some trainees , the commun thing with them was that they were all male trainees , but she was able to reconnise them , since she knew them all , some more than some , since she only knew taeyong , jaehyun , yuta, doyoung  , taeil , ten , johnny, well , they were smiling when they saw her go in , so she smiled to them too . Not forgetting that there was some other trainees that she knew the name of , like : haechan , mark , jeno , jaemin , jisung , chenle , renjun , winwin .

She stood beside haechan who was in he end of the line , then lee soo man clapped his hand to make them all look at him .

" So good evening trainees , i hope you all are working hard , and as you all know by now , i called you all here for a reason , that will be reaveled soon , but first i wanted to say thank you all for the effords that you have been putting in persuing your dreams , it is what makes our compagny so famous " that's when they all bowed to him as a welcome , then lee soo man proceeded with his words , " so today i called you al to anounce really big news ,you all are debuting ! " they all shot their heads up surprised , reaction were mixed between chock and joy , " really ??!! " all said in unision , then confused because something was off , Jiheun was a girl .

" So your name will be " Neo Culture Technology " it is the definition of diver and endless concepts , so your group will be devided to sub units ,but you all are under the same group which is nct , your group will be adding members constantly , which allows the diver side to grow , you all have being choosen to debute because teacher said that you all are exeeling in many categories which allows you to go on stage " again they bowed .

" I will explain things , first of all  you will be all rookies for now , but debuting later this year , NCT is the project that i was looking forward to realise , since it's a fresh idea , and it is promising , second right now , i will tell you the sub units and how it works " they all nodded , listening attentivly .

" first we have NCT 127 , it is a unit that will be fixed , it's called 127 due to the bondaries of seoul , in other words , it's the seoul team   " they all nodded . " then we have NCT U , the 'u' stand for united , this team will be a combination of members that fits in the concept , it changes constantly , but it's united because it concist of nct members only " they all nodded again , " then we have NCT dream , the uit of youth , it concist of only underaged members , they ill be able to perform youth on stage devloping the differents states of a young person , sending hope to people , is that understood ? " the trainees all nodded again as lee soo man smiled .

" now i will tell you about the members , when i call a name i want it's owner to step forward , is that understood ? your positions will be given by the teachers afterwards " 

" Now , for nct 127 : taeil , johnny ,  taeyong , yuta , doyoung , winwin , jaehyun , mark , haechan , jiheun , i want all of you to step forward " as sooman said , they all stepped forward , " you all are the seoul team , taeyong will be the leader of it , so i hope you all listen to him " he said strictly .

" Nct dream , i want mark , renjun , jeno , haechan , jaemin , chenle , jisung , jiheun to come forward , this team won't have a leader , because you all will be graduating from the team once you turn 20 " .

" Nct u , taeyong , doyoung , jaehyun , ten , mark , step forward , no leader too since the team will change constantly " the traineees all looked at mark's face seeing a mix of joy and frustration in his eyes , he was in all three teams , he is sure shocked to hear it .

" i introduced you all to your respective teams , and also your fans will be nctzens s=they are all citizens of nct , i hope you will all work hard , the pride of SM ENT  is between yur hands , i hope i won't be deceived by you all , before i go out any questions ? " the trainees all looked between each other then sooman understood and looked at jiheun and found her sweeting and tensed , frozen on her spot .

" I know that you all must be asking , why is there a girl in a huge boy band ? i will first ask this , Jiheun are you unconfortable with this debute and the group members ? " jiheun looked at sooman and thought for a moment then shook her head , she knew that it's better than being with a girl group since she didn't get along with other female trainees , but she was shook to be in a boy group . Debuting was un inimaginable thing for her , and she won't let this chance go , so she shook her head as sooman smiled at her .

" Boys are you unconfortable having a female members ? " they all looked at each other , then shook their heads , because first they knew that they didn't have the right to make someone a trainee again just beause they are unconfortable around him and secondly they wouldn't mind after all since a girl in the group wouldn't be so bad and the ideawas original , so as a responce they all shook their heads .

" great then , i put jiheun in this group because the idea was original , the kpop undustry is a really fierse world and this attire attention , it is original , with that i hope you all take care of her and don't make her unconfortable " 

With that , sooman went out and the trainees were all left looking at each other , then tears started falling everywhere , they were happy to debute , finally after all this work , they will finally debute , a dream come true .

 Jiheun stood there , frozen , and the members , despite their joy stoped and looked at her , then they froze , she looked like a statu , her face down , so the leader , aka taeyong decided to step forward , " hm Jiheun are you alright ? " the girl didn't respond , she kept her face down , then tears started falling , as she sobbed , needless to say the boys were all shocked and scared of the reaction , they didn't know what to do " hey jiheun are you sad ? anything bothering you ? if there's i could talk to pd-nim , i'm sure he will understand- " the girl finally looked up , and smiled " i'm happy taeyong oppa , that's all , my dream will finally come true ! i'm just happy !! " the members let out a heavy sigh , they were relieved .

" So from today , it seems that we are nct ! i hope e will all get along ! and fighting ! " taeyong said as they all said fighting together , that sounded like a big shout , but clearly a fighting .

And that was from that day on that jiheun became the maknae of nct , the beloved aby girl of all .

_DREAM_