°Periods°

Jiheun is the only girl in the whole group yes , and like any girl she has periods , the boys however took care of her , really well .

Jiheun didn't have her periods early , in fact she started  having them just before nct 2018 promotion , it was about time , but hell she was soo embarassed by the topic , the members , especially 127 since they shared a dorm all noticed a drastic change of moods in the young girl , they didn't understand untill it clicked in their minds that there's clearly something going on .

Taeyong tried to talk to the young girl since he was like the mother to all of them , and surprisingly he quickly got the hang of it , hugging the young girl and saying that she shouldn't be embarassed about it , it was only normal .

The other members then knew about it , and man it was like they were walking on egg shells when she was on period , the thing that mostly made it obvious to the members when she was on period is that she gets angry easily which was rare for the girl , or she gets emotional like crying for not finding her socks , or she gets clingy .

To Jiheun's luck , she wasn't having crumps which is the thing she was most scared of , it made it easier , but when she overworked herself with practice , she would start having them and taeyong would notice immediatly ending the practice , they all knew her too well and getting her sick was a disadvantage for the whole team .

In facts , taeyong always took care of her in the first day , getting her all what she needed , cooking for her , and even taking her to the park if she was in the mood to , jaehyun would cuddle with her and watch a movie or two of her choice , doyoung would sing for her songs that she wants him to cover , and mark and haechan would always bring her candy , not to forget johnny who would always ask if she wanted pizza in the middle of the night .

Her periods never lasted more than four or five days , but eventually she had schedule , doing recording and practice or even nct night night , she never really got grumpy doing it , but when taeyong or jaehyun and johnny senced her getting too tired , they would ask the manager for a break .

The dream members were really carefull too , to be honest they feared her when she was on period , because she becomes some times too angry and it scares them to see the composed girl turn wild on her period , but of course , dream being dream always made jokes of it like whenever she gets grampy or angry " wow someone's on their period " but not only to her but the whole team , it was just an inside joke between them that they enjoyed teasing eachothers with .

But being an idol the thing she feared most on period was performing , it was mostly the most dangerous thing , even tho she was good at keeping up with the stage mistakes , she always made sure that her stylist chose the right colors for her stage outfits when she was in that time of the month .

In short they were all there for her , respecting the fact that she was a girl and period were only normal , lowkey jiheun was proud of her members' parents for raising such gentlemen , and she always thanked them for taking good care of her , and always made sure that she would cook them a great dinner or treat them chicken and pizza .

notes : 

thank you all for the 100 views babies it means a lot i fancy y'all <3<3<3<3<3<3

_DREAM_