Naruto yawned as he snuggled in. He suddenly felt a pillow hit his back.

"You can't sleep now, idiot. You had enough sleep at the hospital." Naruto turned around and looked at Sasuki with disbelief in his eyes.

That's what you get for making me feel weak. Sasuki then walked away with the pillow in hand. With a sigh, Naruto looked up at the ceiling.

How long is this war going to take? Naruto asked himself mentally. He had hoped that they could end this war in just a month or two, but it seems that his estimation was a bit off.

This war is likely to continue for at least 4-6 month more. This is with 4 months being the earliest. There were multiple amounts of possibilities. Some involved a much more deeper increase than others.

I'm not too fond of staying here for too long.

Naruto was then snapped out of his thoughts when his eyes were covered by a blanket. He lifted it up and looked at the evil doer. "What?" Naruto asked as he wrapped the blanket around himself.

"I'm going out for training." Sasuki responded.

"So, don't touch anything that doesn't involve you." Naruto raised an eyebrow before nodding his head. "Yes, ma'am." Naruto said with a lazy attitude. Naruto then put the blanket over himself.

Weirdo. Sasuki thought before she left the house. She had her sword in hand as she opened the door. Sasuki looked at the sword as she was passing through the streets.

How... can I still feel so weak? Sasuki thought as she gripped the sword tightly. She managed to beat her brother: Itachi. She then defeated Pain/Pein. But    in both battles, she barely managed to scrape through.

She may be able to at least take them down much more better now, but in the past... it was a much more different story.

How can you act so optimistic when you know that there are much stronger people than yourself? Sasuki thought as she neared the designated training ground.

~~~

"Gahhhh!" Naruto yelled out with frustration laced in his voice. He was stuck. Not just in intellect and strategy, but in combat abilities also.

How can they defeat me when all they have been doing is the basics? Naruto thought as he had the blanket over his body. "There has to be a way for me to better myself at a exceptional rate." Naruto pondered.

Contrary to popular belief, Naruto can think for himself... sometimes. Naruto sat up from the couch that he was laying on.

Maybe... I should looks through the seals that I haven't been able to use. This was actually a very well thought idea. Naruto pulled out a few miniature scrolls that he kept.

"Which one first?" Naruto asked himself. He knew that he was being trivial. But it was common for Naruto to act so trivial. He picked up a scroll that had kanji that represented, 'Tale'.

Naruto took the time and channeled chakra into the scroll. Soon enough, a book came out of the scroll.

"The Tales of a Gutsy Ninja." It had been quite some time since he read the book. Around a year or so? Naruto questioned himself. The last time read such a book was to entertain his boredom.