But none really stood out.

"Finally. It was about time." Said Naruto as they walked out of the hospital with rolling bandages around parts of their body. They were both noticeably, surprisingly skinny.

We look fucking malnourished...

With his bandaged hands in his left and right pockets, they walked through the streets. As they walked through the streets of Konoha, Naruto and Sasuki saw many kids look at them in awe.

Then there was the academy children who looked at Sasuki with envy and love. They were fans of her.

When they looked at him, they pondered on who he was.

They have never seen me before. By the looks of it, they were around the age of 8-11. Lots were just starting out in the academy.

"You know, I heard it." Sasuki suddenly said.

'Yeah, I figured you did." Naruto replied. He then slightly chuckled. "You probably had a shit-eating smirk." She just nodded.

"I did. Thanks, by the way." Naruto looked up. "For letting me be your light."

"Ahh... touching. Doesn't real matter." Naruto said.

"I'm trying to be nice here." Sasuki said with a tick mark. Naruto just replied with a shit-eating grin. Naruto then suddenly thought of something.

"So... how's your journey with making a contract with the sword?" Naruto asked.

"Uhh... I'm have yet to make a contract with the sword." Sasuki responded.

"You do know that each blade has a mind of their own, right?" Naruto asked to make sure she knew.

"Or course! It takes only basic common sense to figure something that simple." Naruto raised eyebrow that held some skepticism.

"Whatever you say."

"Do you think this blade alone is enough to stop this village?" Sasuki asked with doubt in her power.

"Most likely not." Naruto said in a straight-forward manner. Sasuki gained another tick mark. She most definitely wanted to beat the shit out of Naruto.

"I'm just being logical. This is Enryu's power without his blade." Naruto his right hand up high.

"This is you without the blade." Naruto put his left hand much further down.

I swear, he better not be trying to downplay me.

"With you using the blade with a contract, you should be just below him. But even that is a large gap in power and abilities. But once he uses his blade, he'll be able to make the gap much more larger."

"How about me against Onoki?" Naruto pondered a bit.

"Considering his old age, he should be just a bit higher than you once he uses his blade. You can say you're both practically even." Sasuki just nodded.

"Anyway, let's go." They continued walking until they made it into Sasuki's household. Once they opened the door, Naruto immediately crashed down on the couch.