Epilogue

Fated due to sins committed in past life. That's the reason the exorcist gave them for them getting the pamphlet. They were surprised, but accepted it.

The first few weeks were filled with worried parents and teachers and overly curious friends. There was extra attention, which some savoured but the others hated. But then life became normal again.

Well, fairly normal.

"Heyo! Seungkwan hyung!" Chan called out in the school corridor spotting said person.

"Hey!" Seungkwan came and slapped his palm against his. "Whassup?"

"Nothing much man!" he wrapped his arm around Seungkwan's and started to walk along the corridor.

Students stared at them and murmured. Were Seungkwan and Chan, the sworn enemies walking along the corridor like that?

"Heyo!" Hansol ran upto them and made his place in between them.

"I should leave you both alone, shouldn't I?" Chan said moving away.

"Oi! Seungkwan said, "I'm going to kill you!" and Hansol just laughed.

There, Soonyoung ran upto Jihoon with his arms outstretched but Jihoon put his hands in between, "No hugs!"

"Just one!" he said making a cute face.

"No!"

"Please!" he smiled.

Jihoon sighed, "Ok-" and was immediately engulfed in a bone-crushing hug.

Seokmin saw the exchange and laughed but gasped when he felt a pair of arms encircling his waist from behind.

"Hey!" Jisoo whispered, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Hi!" Seokmin smiled. "Oh! Is that Sungcheol hyung? It's weird to see him like that."

Sungcheol was practically clinging onto Jeonghan as they walked to class. The corridor stared, because as head boy, Sungcheol had a reputation of being tough and scary. But this?

"Hi!" Junhui waved at the couple in the corridor, making a kissy face.

"Oi!" Jeonghan called out but he had already run in front towards Minghao.

"Hi Minghao!" he smiled and waved at him. Minghao smiled back and wrapped his arm around him and started to walk.

Again, the corridor was shocked because they had never seen Junhui like this. He only talked to Minghao but never like that. Well, their disappearance did do weird things to them.

Everyone seemed happy, but Wonwoo walked through the corridor, keeping his head low as he saw the three approach him. His heart raced and fear filled him up as he felt an arm grab him and drag him to another corner.

"Heyo Jeon!" Woojin mocked, "Where were you for so long?"

"You know it was so tough without you." Jihyun rolled his sleeves up, "No one to let out our anger on!"

"Why did you come back though?" Sanghyuk pulled his chin up, "You could've just died!"

"Aww! Looking scared?" Woojin laughed, "Are you going to cry for your mom?"

"AYE!" the three turned around and they saw Mingyu, Minghao Sungcheol and Soonyoung stand there.

"What?" they asked. "We were just talking."

"That's called talking right?" Mingyu grit his teeth and pushed them away, "Bitches! You think I don't know what you do?"

"Mingyu? We're friends."

"Friends my ass! You losers! You insecure, disgusting bitches! Why would you do something like this?"

"Mingyu! You gonna stand up for this-"

"Stop right there." Sungcheol said, "Say all you have to, to the principal" And the four took them to the principal's office.

No one, apart from Wonwoo, the three and Mingyu (since Wonwoo wanted him to stay) knew what happened in the office. But the three were expelled and they cut all their connections with people from that school.

Mingyu had kept his promise.

One day, they decided to go back to the house and get a picture taken. Afterall, it was because of that house that they became inseparable friends.

They posed in front of the camera as Sungcheol set the timer. Then he ran upto the 12 and jumped on them, the others holding him, surprised. The shutter clicked and a picture was taken.

"What kind of a picture is that? I look so stupid!"

"Nah! It's good. Describes us well."

"Seriously Sungcheol?"

"Yeah! Pretty cool!"

"The house looks so not scary now."

"Wanna go back in?"

"No thanks!"

"C'mon! Let's go and get some pizza now."

"He's paying."

"What do you mean?"

As they were going back, Wonwoo looked back at the house for a last look and gasped as he was met with a surprise. He saw a little girl at the window looking at them. But he didn't feel scared. Instead, he smiled at the girl.

She blew on the window pane writing an inverted THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Wonwoo smiled and showed her a thumbs up.

The girl smiled and disappeared, leaving the moist THANK YOU imprint, on the window pane behind.

THEEND

A/N: So this where Hide & Seek ends. 

Thank you so much for staying with me and supporting me. You guys mean so much to me.

Thank you guys!

Also, we are coming up with another au. If you're interested in crime and action you might like it. 

Please look forward to it. 

Also, stream Home;Run when it drops!

Take care! 

<3