Chapter 20

Seokmin pushed through the metal rails of the prison door and walked out, determined to find the exit no matter what. He couldn't see through the concrete illusions anymore, as in, he didn't know where Jihoon was. But if he found the way out, he could save everyone.

He walked through the corridor, ignoring the apparitions he met on the way. Seokmin was done! He was done with being stuck in that dark cellar. He had to escape. This was it!

His determination and fearlessness surprised him too but he was glad this came over him. He held the candlebra and walked through the dingy interiors.

The cellar seemed to be a neverending maze. With its various turns and bends and the similar looking cells. He breathed heavily trying to keep his mind clear.

He walked further and then his eyes shone. There, right in front of him, was a staircase. He stared at it and started to ascend the stairs in a dazed manner. Was he going to be free? Was he finally going to be free?

His palms came in contact with a brick wall in front of the stairs. What lay beyond this wall? Was this wall here as a deception as well? He tried to press onto all of the bricks and gasped, his heart rate increasing as one of the bricks went in and the wall moved to side.

It revealed a room, with sofas, tables, a mantelpiece and windows!

He was out! Free!

He laughed and ran out into the room. He was out of the dark, dingy prison. One step closer to regaining his freedom! Now he just had to find the others.

But as he attempted to move forward, he coughed heavily. All the energy he had left was used up. He was tired and he couldn't move. Hunger and thirst took over him and he collapsed on the floor.

*

"What are we to do now?" Chan asked as they aimlessly walked through the corridors again. "I'm scared!"

Seungkwan patted his back, "Let me make your day a little better, Chan." He coughed awkwardly, "Um... you're not that bad you know? I mean, you're not a jerk, I don't know why you act like that in school though... um... yeah you're actually a really nice guy."

Chan stared at him, a small smile making way to his face, "Yeah you know! You're not that bad either. I don't know why I hated you so much... you're actually pretty cool... though I wish you won't act so silly."

"Oh c'mon!" he wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"OH!" Hansol stared at him, "You guys are finally getting along? Woah man! Thank God!" The two just smiled.

"It took a cursed house for us to get along?" Jeonghan laughed hooking his arm around Sungcheol's, "Really! It's so theatrical in a way."

"Really though!" Soonyoung said, "I guess I should be grateful. I've met a lot of amazing people this way."

"Is that what you think?" Junhui smiled.

"Oh my!" Mingyu chuckled, "You're so happy!"

"Now all we need to do is find the others and break the curse." Jisoo said, "Doesn't seem that impossible does it?"

"It doesn't!" Sungcheol said, "Let's do it!"

It had been 4 days and they felt a little positive. It felt great. The mountains didn't seem so difficult to climb after all. They were together and it was going to be okay.

But there was one person who wasn't listening. And that was Wonwoo. He was standing right behind them, staring at the dairy with wide, red eyes filled with fear. His teeth were clenched together as the world around him seemed to blur.

The last few pages of the diary! What was happening?

13 fated teens arrived today.

1st victim- Lee Seokmin.

Bo Seungkwan gets possessed.

2nd victim- Chwe Hansol.
Couldn't be him. Lee Jihoon.

Wonwoo flipped through the pages as the words started to appear. It gave a clear and ordered sequence of what happened to them in the house. And it was detailed. Eerily detailed.

But then he read something that made his blood turn cold.

The only person who can understand my daughter.

He will be sacrificed.

And then she'll get peace.

JeonWonwoo!

A/N: I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEMICOLON COMEBACK OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT SEND HELP

And since it was Jeonghan's birthday two days ago, 

Happy Late Birthday!