Chapter 23

"Seokmin!" Jisoo ran towards him, sitting down and placing him on his knees, his eyes welling with happy tears. They had found him! After so long!

He looked devastatingly skinny and his face was extremely pale. His clothes were blood soaked at a few places but he was alive! He was still breathing and his heart was still beating!

The others crouched down as well, someone splashing water on his face.

Seokmin opened his eyes with a gasp and looked up to register everything. Jisoo! Soonyoung! Was it really all of them?

"SEOKMIN!" Jisoo bent down and hugged him, "God you're alive!"

Seokmin hugged back and smiled in relief. His head hurt from the movement but it didn't matter anymore. They were all here! He was finally with them!

"Man you're alive!" Soonyoung gulped heavily to stop crying.

"That's such a relief!" Hansol smiled.

"We broke the curse!" Jisoo sat up with him and cupped his face, smiling and staring into his eyes then he leaned in and pressed his lips onto his, making him widen his eyes and hold onto his shoulders.

The others stared, their mouths agape, absolutely shocked.

And then Jisoo pulled away staring into Seokmin's eyes and smiling wider. Seokmin just sat there, shocked and flustered. And the others burst into fits of hoots and laughter.

"Did you just kiss? Right in front of us?" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Oi Jisoo hyung!" Soonyoung laughed and pushed him aside, "Why? Why would you do this to a soul as pure as his, huh?"

Jisoo looked down, awkwardly scratching his nape while Seokmin looked away, completely flushed.

"Don't you think that was too forward?" Jeonghan slapped his arm, "Could have let him recover at least!"

"I mean..." he laughed, "How did you get out?"

"Oh-oh!" Seokmin looked at them, brushing his awkwardness away, "There is a cellar. And I managed to escape." He stood up, shakily and went over to the closet.

"So Minghao was right. This closet is important." Junhui said, "But there is a wall."

"Oh Minghao isn't with you?" Seokmin asked, "I only saw Jihoon hyung though." He pressed a brick and the wall moved towards the side.

"Wow!" Hansol said looking at the wall, "I hope the other two are here too though."

They walked through the dark basement and Seokmin couldn't see concrete walls anymore. Only prison cells. And then their eyes fell inside one. A small body lay there. Jihoon!

"JIHOON!" Soonyoung yelled and opened the prison door running inside and hugging him close.

Jihoon flinched from the sudden commotion but happiness took over him as he saw all his friends. He was saved!

"Hey!" Jihoon whispered looking at all of them, "How are you?"

"Hurt." Soonyoung chuckled, "But we'll go to the hospital after this, so don't worry."

They walked out of the cell.

"Now we need to find Minghao and Wonwoo."

They found Minghao in another cell and they practically jumped over him. Minghao was still a little traumatized because of the mirror incident but now that they were going to get out, it was fine.

Junhui wrapped his arm around him, "I missed you!"

Minghao giggled, "Me too!" and returned the embrace. "Where is Wonwoo hyung?"

"I'm worried about him." Mingyu said, "He was supposed to be sacrificed."

Minghao's eyes widened. "Sacrificed?"

"We'll tell you everything. We have to find him soon."

They roamed around the cellar trying to search for him. But he seemed to be nowhere. They were caught up in the maze of similar looking prison cells and crazy turns and bends.

But after what seemed like forever, they ultimately found him. In a dark corner, completely unconscious.

"God! He's breathing right?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yes he is!" Mingyu threw water on his face. But he wasn't getting up. "Hey! Hey! Hyung! Get up!" he shook him.

Soonyoung gasped, "Mingyu! Do you realise that... Wonwoo might have gotten visions of what happened to Remi? Or maybe an instance from his own life?"

"What?"

"What if he was made to experience the bullying again and he is unknowingly doing this to disassociate?"

"Wait! Wonwoo is bullied?" Sungcheol asked, "By who?"

"Woojin, Sanghyuk and Jihyun."

Sungcheol frowned and looked at Wonwoo, "Wonwoo. As head boy, I guarantee you that I will deal with those three. Get up now. We need to go home!"

"Wonwoo!" Soonyoung was near tears, "Please get up! It's over. The curse is broken. Even Seokmin and Jisoo are together now! Oi!"

But Wonwoo didn't seem to budge. The others started saying encouraging things to him but still nothing seemed to work.

"Hey! Hey!" Soonyoung said, "Jihoon and I are together!"

"Wha-" Jihoon exclaimed, his ears red, but Soonyoung begged for him to play along, "Um...yes we are, Wonwoo! Get up now!"

"Ew! That means your anniversary matches with us?" Jisoo said.

"It's okay!" Seungkwan said, "We'll get a double party! Get up hyung!"

"What makes you think we'll throw a party?"

"If you won't, Seokmin hyung will. Wonwoo hyung!"

"Wonwoo hyung!" Mingyu said, "I made you a promise! I want to keep it! Get up!" he splashed water on his face again and he flinched.

Everyone gasped, "Wonwoo! Get up!"

Wonwoo felt more water on his face and opened his eyes seeing everyone around him.

"YOU"RE AWAKE!" they exclaimed, holding back tears.

He sat up and looked at everyone, coming back to reality. Then he looked at Mingyu and smiled and then at Soonyoung, who had hugged him tight. "You bloody lier!" and chuckled.

"NO!" Soonyoung whined, feeling extremely embarrassed and rejected. Jihoon would hate him now.

"I mean...he's not wrong..." Jihoon said shyly.

Soonyoung gasped in surprise, elation and pure relief before embracing him, almost squishing the smaller boy, "Jihoonie! I'll keep you so happy I promise you!"

"Cheesy! You're talking like you're about to get married." the others laughed. "Let's get out of here now!"

They went to the foyer. They were injured, hungry, thirsty and still shaken because of what had happened. But they were going home! Everything was over! They would be back to their comfortable rooms, safe with their parents and each other. Everything was going to be okay.

Chan held the front door and pushed it open. Sunlight and fresh air rushed in making them laugh in pleasure. The trees started to move their leaves as if to celebrate their victory and freedom and welcome them back to the world.

The 13 boys laughed and ran outside into the open, shouting and laughing into the wind.

They had escaped!

A/N: I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEMI;COLON!

Like, I guess I heard the highlight medley 100 times already!

I CAN'T WAIT! 

THE TEASER! OMG!

Why doesn't time fly faster?