Chapter 17

"ARGH!" Sungcheol groaned as he held Jeonghan's wrist tightly, the tip of the knife centimeters from his throat. He tried to push him back but the force he was exerting was too much. "Jeonghan! What the fuck?" he stared at him.

Jeonghan's face portrayed absolute madness and anger as he fought through the grip, pushing the knife in front, puncturing his neck, making red liquid flow down.

"Leave him!" Junhui hooked his arms under Jeonghan's and pulled him off Sungcheol but was met with his elbow roughly colliding with his ribs. He gasped as he fell to the ground, the stinging pain flowing through his entire body.

Jeonghan looked back at Sungcheol, screaming and lunging with the knife when he was pulled back by Mingyu, "HE'S FREAKIN POSSESSED!" he said, holding onto him as he struggled to set himself free, "LOOK AT HIS EYES! HE'S NOT HIMSELF!"

Jeonghan screamed again and slashed the knife across Mingyu's face instead, punching him away.

"FUCK IT!" Sungcheol held him back, "JISOO! USE YOUR CROSS!"

Jisoo's hands shook as he reached forward. So this was why he was acting weird. He looked at Jeonghan's face, red and livid with anger, struggling like a madman to set free. Terrifying. That's what he looked like. He breathed in and pressed the cross against his arm, struggling to keep it in place as he screamed out, "BE GONE!" his voice cracking.

And Jeonghan screamed, loud and high and pained, thrashing around, hurting both of them. He jerked forward harshly, a figure which seemed like one of a little girl's flew out of him and then it stopped. Everything stopped. His eyes drooped and he fell against Sungcheol, unconscious.

The remaining 9, stood still, the aftershock of the event taking over. Just what else was in store for them?

Hansol threw water on Jeonghan's face while Sungcheol, Jisoo, Mingyu and Junhui painfully stood up, aided by Soonyoung, Chan and Wonwoo.

Mingyu rubbed the back of his palm across his face, cringing at the coppery smell. He didn't feel any pain, surprisingly. Had he gone insane?

Jisoo held onto his arm, where Jeonghan had hit, rubbing onto it. So the reason why Jeonghan avoided him was because he had the cross? Wow!

Junhui grabbed onto his ribs, rubbing onto them. Damn it! How could he live with this? He lifted his shirt up and saw that it had turned slightly black. Oh my god! Did his friends from middle school go through the same thing?

Sungcheol pressed a cotton swab, which was pre-arranged by Junhui, to his neck and stared at Jeonghan as he regained consciousness.

"What?" he woke up, "What's going on here?" he looked at everyone around him, "Who hurt you guys?"

"Um...you got possessed..." Seungkwan said, awkwardly.

"Wait!" he sat up, "That means I did that?"

"No! The sprit or whatever, did that."

"I'm-I'm so sorry! Where are Jihoon and Minghao?" No one said a thing. "Oh my god!" he gasped, "Did I do something?"

"Don't bother yourself." Junhui said, now feeling bad about his outburst, "It's okay."

"You don't remember Jihoon disappearing?" Soonyoung said, "Oh! When you had fainted in the bedroom. Then? Probably it possessed you then."

Jeonghan grabbed his hair in frustration. Yes, he might be a prankster but he deeply cared about people around him. And he couldn't harm anyone, per say. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's not your fault." Jisoo said, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "It's not!"

"He's right." Sungcheol said, "You did nothing. You were being controlled."

Jisoo looked at the two of them and then a thought struck his mind and he wanted to laugh. He knew this probably might not be the time for all this, but he couldn't resist. "Hey Sungcheol! You said this house exploits our weaknesses right?"

"Yeah!"

"I mean, of course it does." He looked at Jeonghan and then back at him and then at Jeonghan again.

"What do you mean!" Jeonghan said, the tip of his ears turning red.

"Pfft!" Jisoo burst out laughing. "This is the most random way of setting someone up!"

"Oi Jisoo!" Sungcheol whined, an awkward smile on his face.

Soonyoung burst out laughing too, "Imagine you telling people, 'oh he tried to kill me and this is how we got together!'" this made the others laugh too.

Sungcheol and Jeonghan were about to kill the others but joined into the laughter. It had been so long since they had laughed. It felt amazing!

"Honestly," Sungcheol said holding Jeonghan's hand, "at this point I'm just happy we're together. Though I might crib about not confessing properly later."

"Oh wait!" Jisoo said, "So a ghost was our wingman?"

"C'mon now!" Seungkwan turned his back to the others. "We have work."

"What's with you, Seungkwan?" Hansol asked.

Seungkwan turned back and everyone was left off guard. The look... something about it... "Why nothing? What happened?" and then it turned back to normal.

"Nothing!" he shook his head. "Let's move on."

Hansol flicked on a switch and this time the lights worked. "Finally-" he stopped short as he stared at the room.

There was a pentagram drawn on the floor with ash and half-burnt candles, lying around. The floor was spotted brown and red with dried blood. The curtains were torn and shredded.

And then he saw it. A woman sitting at thecentre of the pentagram. Her hair in front of her face, her eyes bloodshot,staring right back at him!

A/N: Hey guys! How's it going?