CHAPTER 2

Junhui sat on his bed staring at the pamphlet. XY Street. Why? He couldn't fathom why anyone would call them there. Of all places why there?

Ah! What could possibly go right there? That place was meant for- Was he being stupid by believing it? Nah! His instincts told him to be prepared. Plus he had seen it all.

He might as well not go. But he had to. He couldn't leave those people alone. He had to be prepared.

He had most of the things to detect and fight the paranormal. He should take... what? Food and water too.

Why? He'd get the answer when he'd go there.

-----------

Jeonghan and Jisoo were the first to arrive. The address was of a massive Victorian mansion. And they wondered how such a mansion existed in South Korea.

"Yo!" Jeonghan awed, "This place is amazing. At least by its looks."

"Now we'll get to know who threw it."

They entered it. The interiors were antique and archaic. But there was nothing you would expect in a party. It was eerily quiet. And still. Alarmingly still.

"Hello?" Jeonghan went inside and his voice echoed, "Anyone here?"

"I don't think there is anybody." Jisoo said looking around. "We got pranked. Let us go back."

"There's something weird about this place. I think we should go back-"

At that moment, the door opened and Sungcheol walked in.

"YOU!!" He almost screamed looking at the two in front of him. "Of everyone, why you?"

"Choi Sungcheol!" Jeonghan snickered, "How are you?"

"AH! Jeonghan! Why?"

Sungcheol did not hate the duo. They were just trouble makers who were after his life. And to make matters worse, he had a huge crush on Jeonghan. The way this guy could fluster him! In all honesty, he just wanted to avoid them.

The huge doors squeaked open and the short stature of Jihoon entered.

"Hi Jihoon!" Sungcheol smiled, relieved that he had someone.

"What is going on here?" he asked looking around, "Why is this so... old fashioned."

Old fashioned he said. Just then, Xu Minghao walked in, looking at a literal K-pop idol. His fashion sense was a stark contrast to the interiors.

"Woah!" he exclaimed, "Is this party themed? Then I definitely don't fit in."

"Hello guys!" Mingyu walked in smiling, "This is so... different."

"Hello!" Seungkwan, Hansol, Soonyoung and Wonwoo walked in. "What kind of a party is this?"

"Oh my God! Kim Mingyu?" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"I know right?" Wonwoo muttered.

"Ew! Seungkwan!"

"Oh my God man!"

"Um... hey guys??" Seokmin walked in.

"Hello Seokmin!" Soonyoung waved.

"Ah! Hi!" he motioned towards Jihoon getting a 'shut up' in return.

"Hola fuckers!" Chan entered.

"Lee Chan!"

"Boo Seungkwan!"

"I have to be stuck with Kim Mingyu and Lee Chan!"

"Guys this is a party." Jisoo said, "Can we enjoy?"

"Yeah right." Seokmin said, "Who's the host? And where is the food?"

"Food!" Mingyu and Jihoon exclaimed, "I know right?"

"There will be none of that." Junhui entered with a huge bag-pack.

"What the-"

"Yeah. There will be none of that."

"What are you talking about? And what's your name?"

"Junhui. And this is XY Street. Known for paranormal activities. Did you guys really think it would be safe?"

"You're believing in those myths?" Hansol asked gulping a little.

"I am not lying."

"Well, told you, this is a waste of time." Wonwoo said going towards the door, "Let's go!" he pulled the door but it won't open, "Hey! I-I think it's locked."

"No way!" Sungcheol tried to open it, "What on earth?"

"Told you." Junhui said,

"We're trapped."