Chapter 38

Percy POV

Just about when things were getting good, they're starting to go downhill. Not a lot, but slowly it increases. 

Some people who had actually believed Henry have started to spread rumors about me (again) about pranks that I have been playing on the campers. 

Pretty much the only campers that understand me are the Nemesis cabin, and Malcolm, one of Annabeth's brothers. The children of Nemesis say that they know that they want revenge against me because I killed Henry. Malcolm says that he doesn't trust them. Other than that, I have the army, and Calypso still by my side. 

Now, when I go outside of the cabin to get dinner or to train, everybody glares and frowns at me for some reason. 

One day, Chaos himself materialized inside the cabin. I bowed, just to annoy him. He frowned at me and rolled his eyes. 

"What brings you here?" I asked the creator of the universe. He grinned. "I wanted to show you something." He responded. "Can I bring Calypso with me?" Chaos nodded. 

"Calypso!" I called. She walked towards me, and I grinned. She kissed me on the cheek. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Chaos here will show us something."

Chaos snapped his fingers, and the world went dark.