Chapter 8 (Edited)

Carter Kane POV 

I was in my room in Brooklyn House when I heard a knock on the door. I figured that it was probably my uncle Amos or my sister Sadie or my girlfriend Zia about how Freak had accidently released all the cheese demons again, but this time it was somebody totally different. 

It was Percy Jackson. 

Percy POV

I knocked on the door to Carter's room at Brooklyn House, and he opened the door and gawked at me. 

"Percy?" Carter asked. I grinned. "I'm right here." 

"So what brings you here to Brooklyn House today?" He asked. "Well, I was wondering if I could become a magician, and if you could show me how to do that glowing chicken man thing." I responded. 

"Sure!"

2 months later

Percy POV

I have learned every form of Egyptian magic, and I have a lot of avatars that I can use during  combat. The magicians even gave me a staff wand, crook and flail, and a khopesh sword, which I decided to name Soulslayer. I learned how to keep my things in the Duat also. 

I am also the temporary host of all of the Egyptian gods except for Apophis, so I have unlimited magic at my disposal. The gods all gave me their blessings. 

I was walking outside of Brooklyn House when a familiar person materialized in front of me. 

It was my father, Poseidon.