Chapter 3 (Edited)

Henry POV

I love Camp Half-Blood, but I want a lot more. I have a plan to make everybody at camp turn against Percy and to win Annabeth's heart. First, I'll bribe the Stoll brothers to steal a love potion from the Hecate cabin and then they'll give the potion to me. Then, I will put it in Annabeth's drink, and she'll dump Percy for me. I'll become the leader of both Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. Everything is all set up and I've already gotten the love potion from the Stolls, so I'll do it tonight. 

Percy POV 

My life at camp isn't like it was before, and it keeps getting worse and worse every day. When there's nobody around at the arena, Henry challenges me to a fight. I always beat him, but he boasts that he defeated me easily, but I don't care much. 

Henry has somehow managed to turn everybody at Camp Half-Blood and even at Camp Jupiter against me. The only person who hasn't listened to Henry yet is my girlfriend, Annabeth. 

At least I still have my girlfriend besides me 

I decided to go to Athena and ask her for her permission to propose to Annabeth. She said yes and gave me a ring. 

One day, I went on a mission with Nico to recues another demigod (who turned out to be a son of Hecate), and I returned to camp. Along the way, I saw a fancy Italian restaurant, and I wanted to take Annabeth there for dinner sometime. 

I decided that today would be the night that I would propose to my girlfriend. 

When I arrived, I saw Henry kissing another girl. I wouldn't have cared much about it, but the girl that he was kissing was Annabeth.