Chapter 15 (Edited)

Percy POV

I put on my armor and I got my weapons ready. I decided to not use Riptide since it would give me away. 

There are some demigods that are needed to be beaten up. 

I arrived at the arena to see the rest of the Seven, Reyna, Nico, Thalia, that arrogant fool Henry, and the head counselors. I was surprised at how many people I was supposed to fight but I chose to hide it. Chiron, the gods, and Calypso were watching but not participating. 

"No killing. Only maiming. All magical weapons and powers are allowed. You may start now." Chiron announced. 

Without a warning, all of them charged at me. 

I drew Flamebringer and pointed it at Leo. Fireballs shout out of the magical spear and knocked into him. Since he was fireproof he wasn't affected, but he went flying. 

He got back up, ablaze with fury and embarrassment. He was also on fire, and the flames were blue. 

I yelled; "Maw!" 

The hieroglyph blazed above him:

Several cubic gallons of water materialized above him and poured onto his body

Several cubic gallons of water materialized above him and poured onto his body. The fire was quickly extinguished, and Leo's face was covered with ashes. He glared at me. He summoned a hammer from his magical tool belt and charged at me once again. 

He swung his hammer, but I caught it and broke it in half with my bare hands. I punched him in the face and he fell, clutching his nose. 

I think I broke his nose. Calypso rolled her eyes as she saw her boyfriend get humiliated. 

But who cares?

He betrayed me. All the campers did. 

Lets think of it as a little payback. 

He collapsed, unconscious. He started muttering in his sleep about he hoping that his girlfriend didn't see that. 

Next was Annabeth. 

She drew her dagger. Then she shimmered and vanished. I knew that she had put her invisibility cap on, to take me by surprise. 

But I had practiced against a lot of magicians who had used invisibility spells while sparring against me before, so I was used to fighting against invisible people. 

One minute later, I felt a dagger against my throat. 

"Yield." I heard her voice say. 

In  a blink of an eye, I wrenched her dagger and her invisibility cap from her hands and I kicked her in the stomach. 

I shouted; "Tas!

The symbol blazed above her. 

Ribbons materialized around her, and they covered her entire body

I would have done something worse, but I had to take care of the others next. 

I snapped my fingers, and wings made from shadows sprouted from my back. Frank turned into a giant hawk and flew towards me. I grabbed his wings, and slammed him into a wall. 

He managed to turn back into a human, and he was covered in blood. I was pretty sure that I ahd broken a few of his bones. 

Oh, well, revenge is sweet. 

I grabbed Jason's gladius and snapped it in half with my bare hands. I kicked him into a wall and he passed out. 

I grabbed Reyna's sword and I made a portal to the Duat and I threw her sword in there. 

I'll give it back to her later. 

I thrust out my hand towards Thalia and Piper, and I levitated them before slamming them on the ground. 

I turned into an elemental hurricane and slashed and hacked at the others, quickly knocking them out. 

After the fight, I teleported away.