Chapter 2

Annabeth POV

Thankfully, when we arrived at the scene, the hellhounds weren't inside Camp Half-Blood.

 At least, not yet. 

Being chased by five hellhounds was a boy that looked about my age. He had jet black hair and sea-green eyes (exactly like Percy). He was screaming like a baby and was running rapidly towards the camp. He managed to get into camp just in time, but fortunately, the camp's magical barriers stopped the hellhounds from getting into camp. 

Percy POV 

The boy, what ever his name was, then decided to hide behind a tree. I quickly charged at the hellhounds and sliced them into piles of dust. He then ran next to me and smirked proudly with a big sense of arrogance, like he was the one who had slain all the hellhounds. 

Then, everybody else arrived. 

3rd Person POV

When everybody else arrived, the boy said: "Did you see that? I killed all of these giant dogs without any kind of training. And this dude just stood over here, doing nothing to help me during my hard work." Everybody then burst into laughter. "Yeah right, punk. If you actually did slay those hellhounds, what weapon did you use?" The boy pointed to Riptide, which was currently in Percy's hands. "I used that sword to kill those giant dogs. Right before all of you guys arrived at the scene, this dude pushed me over and stole my sword. My name is Henry Rivers, and you should treat me with respect." He said. 

Percy chuckled. "Yeah right. This is my sword, Riptide. 

Suddenly, a glowing green hologram of a trident appeared over Henry's head. 

"Hail Henry Rivers, Son of Poseidon, Lord of the Sea." Chiron announced. 

Percy POV

I sighed. "Well, now I have a brother. Come on, I'll show you around camp."