Chapter 12

Annabeth POV

A huge monster army had surrounded camp, so we were under siege. Pretty much the only good thing is that there only monsters and that there are no Titans or giants. 

We were outnumbered about one billion to one, and this time there was a chance we wouldn't win this one. 

3rd Person POV

The armies of the two camps had amassed at Half-Blood Hill. The army of monsters were about to attack when the sky turned dark as night. Then, a thunderbolt appearedd out of nowhere, incinerating about ten hellhounds. 

Then a figure in black armor materialized facing all the monsters. "Well, aren't we going to fight?" He asked. The monsters then charged at him. 

Percy POV

Every body has some percentage of water or some other kind of liquid in it, so when all the monsters charged at me, I controlled the blood in their body (I can control any type of liquid now, thanks to the blessings of Neptune and Bacchus) and I willed them to die. 

"Who are you?" Annabeth asked in awe. 

"Call me Potestas." I responded. 

5 Minutes Later

Percy POV

Suddenly, a black portal appeared out of nowhere, and a man in a tuxedoo stepped out. 

"Who are you?" I asked. This person didn't look like any of the gods, demigods, or monster I'd met or fought before. 

"I am Chaos the first primordial and the creator of the universe."