Chapter 27 (Edited)

Calypso POV

I reappeared in front of Percy. He looked so handsome in his armor. He snapped his fingers and his armor morphed into a tuxedo. 

"It's getting late, so lets find something to eat. Dinner is on me." Percy said. 

We ate at a fancy Italian restaurant, and the food was amazing. After the dinner we went to a scenic view. Above us, in the sky, the stars glowed brilliantly. 

"Bob says hello." Percy whispered. "Who's Bob?" I asked. "A friend of mine... He died in Tartarus." 

"You fell into Tartarus?" I asked, amazed. He nodded. "With Annabeth... I don't like to talk about it anymore, after she cheated on me." 

He then told me all of his adventures that he had after we'd first met on Ogygia. 

A few minutes later, I found myself staring at him. I moved closer to him...and I kissed him. 

He didn't pull back from me, so that was something. When we pulled apart from each other for air I said; "Percy, I-I" 

"What is it?" Percy asked. "I have feelings for you, so yes, I-I love you." I said. Percy said nothing. After a brief moment, He kissed me back. I threw my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He deepened the kiss, and then we pulled away for air. 

Suddenly, two black magnificent wings sprouted from his back. He picked me up, bridal style, and we flew up to the sky. 

"I love you too."