Chapter 26

Percy POV

I decided to Iris-message my friends at Camp Half-Blood so they would know that I was all right and that they didn't have to worry about me or anything. 

I snapped my fingers and a rainbow materialized in front of me. I tossed a drachma into the mist while saying; "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Camp Half-Blood."

Unfortunately, the rainbow showed me the two people I least wanted to see. 

Annabeth and Henry. 

Annabeth POV

I was talking with Jason when suddenly Henry came storming towards us. Jason quickly walked away. 

Before he could tell me some rumor about how Percy had tried to steal my dagger or Jason's gladius but he had stopped him, I glared at him. "Whatever rumor you're trying to spread about Percy, stop it. We don't believe you anymore." He frowned. 

Just then, a rainbow materialized out of nowhere, and Percy's face gazed down on us. 

He sighed, and then glared at us both. "Really, Iris, is this your idea of a joke?" He said. He glared up at the sky, but there was no response. He rolled his eyes. "Get someone else, would you?" Henry stormed off. I rolled my eyes. "Percy, what do you want to say?" He glared at me again. "None of your business." He said. For some reason, I really wanted to know whatever he wanted to say. 

"Tell me." I demanded. 

He rolled his eyes again. "Fine. Long story short; I'm exploring the other pantheons, and I've already met the Mayan gods. I managed to beat them in a fight, and they gave me their blessings, and now they asked me to be a Mayan god and they also offered me a seat on their council, and I accepted. So now I'm on my way to find another pantheon, wherever that might be."

I nearly fainted on the spot. He managed to beat the Mayan gods in a fight, and they even gave him their blessings! And he's also a Mayan god. This time, he accepted a spot on their council. I remember the last time he was offered godhood, after the second Titan war, but he declined. He's already a god, though, but we're not. 

"Can I come with you?" I asked. Percy shook his head no. "I don't want to go with you, and it's too dangerous." 

I wanted to go so I could gain the blessings of some other gods, and gain some cool powers. 

"Can I come with you?" Asked Calypso. I haven't even noticed her. Percy frowned. "Fine, then. Only Calypso can come with me." He said. Calypso grinned. 

Percy snapped his fingers, and the Calypso and the rainbows disappeared from sight.