Chapter 13 (Edited)

Percy POV

We all bowed. "Lord Chaos, we are all honored with your presence here, but with all due respect, what brings you here to Camp Half-Blood today?" I asked respectfully. 

"To give you my blessing, of course! There are a couple of other gods that want to give you their blessings as well." Chaos said. He snapped his fingers, and a bunch of other minor gods materialized in front of us, such as Maia, Iris, Keto, and Phorcys. 

They all thrust out their hands towards me, and I felt excruciating pain. When the pain faded, I felt even more stronger. "You now have control over everything, and you have wings." Chaos said. They then dissolved into black mist. 

Then everybody gasped in surprise. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused. "You have wings!" Nico responded.  

I saw a glimpse of my new wings, and they were black and magnificent. I flew up to the sky and I landed back on the ground with grace. 

"I have a proposition for all of you." I said. "Tomorrow, send all of your best warriors into the arena for a duel against me. After the duel, I 'll tell you a story, and then I will reveal my identity. I'll be staying in my cabin for now." I said. 

"You don't have a cabin!" Henry exclaimed. I chuckled. I snapped my fingers, and a cabin materialized next to the Zeus cabin. It had obsidian and gold walls, and a roof made out of bronze. "Then what's that?" I asked. 

"See you tomorrow."