"We come up with a system,"

"I'm not following,"

"A system," Luke repeats but I just look at him with a blank stare. Letting out a sigh, he holds up his hands, one to count on and the other to gesture with. "Like a color system or something. Green for good days, you're happy. You feel happy and perfectly fine for green day's. Yellow would be in the middle, maybe somethings bugging you or you just don't feel 100% and that's okay. And then red, red days are when you wake up in a bad mood. The days where you're sad or upset and don't want to talk to anyone or want to cry it all out,"

"Okay... why are we going to do that exactly?" I question, throughly curious for his random need to create the color coding days.

"I freaked out earlier, I didn't know what to do to help you. I know you're a private person, and once again I'm really really sorry, but at least this way you won't be totally alone. If you just, I don't know, tell me how you feel maybe I could help make it better or at least be prepared to just hold you and listen until you feel better," Trailing off slightly toward the end, I noticed how Luke began to deflate throughout his explanation, seemingly growing embarrassed as he shrunk back. "But if you don't want to it's okay. Probably a dumb idea anyway-"

"Deal," I interrupt. The look of surprise on his features doesn't go unnoticed causing me to snicker. "Don't be so shocked now, it's a good idea. Crying alone and passing out isn't exactly fun. At least with your system, you'll be there to hold me and call me pretty even if I'm a sobbing mess," 

"Inds, you're always pretty,"

"Proving my point already," I tease before lifting up my hand, my pinky pointed outward to him with my thumb poked out to myself. "But, I only agree to this as long as you do the same to me. I tell you my rating and you give me an honest one back. Deal?"

"I thought you said pinky promises were for little kids?" Luke hums, quirking a brow at my hand.

"They're important to you so now they're important to me, a full proof way to seal a promise," I say pointedly, nudging for him to go along with it. Shaking his head, Luke bites back a smile before slipping his pinky around mine. Placing a peck on the top of my thumb, he follows in suit. "I'm in a green mood right now by the way,"

Luke's eyes brightened significantly at this causing me to smile. Nodding softly, he looked down at his feet. "Me too,"

Four knocks and a squeal from Julie cause Luke and I to pull apart. Running by us, Julie was letting out heavy breaths. "Places!" She whisper-yells, rushing toward the garage door in a panic.

"See you in a minute," Luke winks, giving my hand one last squeeze before he poofed out of view. Looking toward the couch, I notice how Alex and Reggie were gone as well.

Hopping down from the piano, I walk over the the two chairs placed side by side near Julie's equipment where Flynn and I were to sit. Just as I planted my feet on the ground, Julie opened the door to the garage.

"Thanks for coming," She sighs, the words to Flynn I'm assuming as I couldn't see her from where I stood. "We just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect, which it's not, but whatever,"

"No, if I'm gonna hear a song from your imaginary ghost band I want it to be perfect. So, get back in there. All of you," Peering around Julie and using her hands to gesture at the air, Flynn narrows her eyes. "All of you," She adds quickly, pointing at nothing before her eyes settle on me. "Indie?"

"In the flesh," I smile before holding back from snickering. Reggie would've laughed.

"Both of you think there's a ghost band?"