Aknowledgements and Further Plans

I'd like to say a big thank you to all my lovely readers! I never thought I'd truly be able to finish an entire book, a 180000 word novel at that. When I was reading reincarnation novels on Wattpad I thought to myself, maybe I could try writing something too! So, I started out, literally quite on the spot, and wrote a few chapters. Surprisingly (or perhaps not that much), I had no readers for about the first week... No one read it, no one voted, no one commented... And yes, I was losing a bit of steam, so imagine the happy shock when someone did vote and comment! I'm not going to mention any names, but I know who you are! Thank you! And even those who don't vote and comment (Yep, I understand cus I'm the sorta reader who forgets to vote too), thank you for reading and enjoying! You can't imagine the joy of seeing those 100 views every chapter. Every single reader is special to me, so I did try to reply to every comment, I apologise if I missed you out, and yes, I apologise if perhaps I've disappointed you, though I truly believe this is an accomplishment for me.
I realise there are many problems with my writing, and perhaps that's why I've never really demanded much feedback from you all. First of all, I know I have a big problem with plotting, I had no idea where I was going with this novel, so... you bet it changed a lot. Thankfully, it all turned out ok, but I confess there are some points about this novel which are really quite iffy. (Ok, sorry, now I'm going to go on a rant about my own writing problems, feel free to skip) For example, I introduced a ton of characters when really, they weren't needed at all, because I had no idea what I really wanted to write. I think maybe the only particularly special part I loved about my novel were the characters and character development. I thought, ok, I'm not going very well with the plot, so I might as well focus entirely on the characters, so at least in my opinion, I thought that turned out generally fine (though yes, I guess with what the relationships are at the current moment, I could write a second book but...).
And about my writing style... yeah, well, you can see that it's changed a lot particularly when compared with the first chapter. Funnily enough, before this book, I've never written anything in first person, present tense, but I gave it a try, and yeah, the first few chapters went a bit wonky. I also realised that my writing style would change quite dramatically with whatever I was reading or watching at the time. I recall 'A happy death' really did rub off on my writing style whilst writing the chapter 'The Chasm'. So, next time, I'll try to keep my writing style kinda similar!
Another big thank you to all of you who read my words!
Now, as for future plans on writing. I have two books planned, 1) DMS (I'll enclose the full title later).
This one, I've actually had in mind for quite a while, certainly whilst writing chapter 30 onwards. It's going to be a short novel on Dan's perspective of Cynder's previous life. Yes, you heard it right, it's 'poor' Dan from Ruin Maketh Me. I believe this won't be happening for some time and will certainly be slow on updates, not because I don't want to write it, but because it will be dark and depressing. Ummmm, yeah, I don't want you guys reading too much dark, depressing stuff in a row (especially since some people have told me that RMM was already dark, I'm sorry, DMS will be darker). I suppose it's more of a novel I have to write to complete RMM, but honestly, I don't think many readers will enjoy it. So, anyone who enjoyed RMM, feel free to read it but don't expect it to be the same vibe as RMM... there might be a nasty surprise hidden within it.
2) (Title yet undecided)
This will be a BL novel on Cultivation sects (Ancient China setting) - for anyone who doesn't understand what the genre is, I will include a short introduction in the first Chapter of the book. This will be the main book I will be writing from now onwards. It will be DARK (yes, I know I'm saying opposite things when I said I didn't want you guys to read something depressing), it will be SAD and hopefully, Heart-wrenching. The atmosphere however, will be completely different, I'll try to portray the ancient China setting as well as I possibly can, and this time, I'll actually try to plot something! The major themes surrounding this book will be: Betrayal, love/hate, justice/injustice, Misunderstandings, heartbreak, but I promise, it will be HE (happy ending).
3) Extras for this book
I will also, as promised before, be writing extras for this book, (do tell me if you want me to put them in a separate book or at the end of this). Updates however, will also be generally quite slow (sorry peeps, I'll try to do one chap per week).
Update schedule: Now that school has started, I'll be updating less frequently. After I've started the other books (Give me a week), I'll try to update at least once per two or three days. As for the extras, I'll try to update at least once a week. Dan's book will probably remain as random updates but I'll try to update at least once every one week, two at the most.
      Oh, and don't think I haven't forgotten about that manga strip I promised y'all (I just gotta get Ralphus's face right!). I might be able to give you guys a birthday treat next week, since my birthday's coming up >U< !
THANK YOU!

- DeathByEnnui