CH 17 Innocent Ears

"MY INNOCENT EARS!" Came Jacob's shreak.

"Brown?" Came Ethan's confused voice from down the window.

"No! Yellow! Black! Green!" Ava yelled loudly.

"Ava?!" Came Ethan's yell. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING UP THERE!"

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONO! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!" Ava yelled.

"I WASN'T EVEN THINKING THAT!!" Ethan exclaimed below them.

"GROSSSSSSS," Jacob shouted

"EXACTLY! GROSS!" Ava glared at him.

"BOTH OF YOU GET DOWN THIS INSTANT!!" They heard Ethan's voice shout.

"THAT'S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM GENIUS!" Ava yelled. "WE'RE STUCK IN HERE AND F.Y.I. WE AREN'T DOING ANYTHING GROSS! WE AREN'T LIKE YOU AND MIA WHO DO GROSS THINGS IN THE FUCK*NG STABLE!"

Silence.......

"Ava....did you just say the f word?" Jacob stuttered out.

".....did I just....?" Ava mumbled to herself leaning towards the window and looking down to see Ethan picking up a stone from the ground and then looking up and aiming it at Ava's face.

"Holy fu-" Ava was cut off as she leant back so the stone won't it her.

"Alright! You need to be quiet! My ears are innocent!" Jacob yelled.

"YOU COULD HAVE HIT ME, YOU IDIOTIC FUC-" Before Ava could say anything Jacob clamped his hands to her moth and shook his head vigrously.

"Ava! For the love of god! Stop cursing!" Ethan yelled.

"Mhmmmphhhpmm." Ava said something but her voice came out muffled due to Jacob's hand.

"We're stuck here! Someone locked the door from outside!" Jacob yelled.

Ethan groaned before going up the tower and finding the room in which they were fifteen minutes later. Ethan opened the door and glared at Ava who was glaring at Jacob who looked at Ethan and immediately dropped Ava and sighed in relief and left the room.

Ava huffed and stomped out of the room but not before kicking Ethan in the ankle who groaned in response and glared at Ava, "What was that for?" He asked in the intimidating voice he used as the head of the tower.

"For not telling me you're my brother." Ava grumbled before throwing him a cheeky smile and running after Jacob.

"I hate you!" Ethan yelled behind her. Ava turned around so now she was running backwards.

"You know you love me." She grinned before turning around and running behind Jacob.

"OY! WAIT!" She yelled at Jacob who just ran faster.

* * * *

"He didn't knew. I thought he did, but he didn't." Avery said as her and Mason ate there lunch in the canteen which was relatively empty as it was very later for lunch.

"What was his reaction?" Mason asked.

"Couldn't quiet place it? Concerned? Angry at my aunt and uncle? Worried? But then he took me to the hospital." Avery muttered.

"You do realize that concerned and worried are the same words, right?" Mason pointed out.

"They aren't!" Avery gasped dramatically putting her hand to her heart for extra effect. Mason rolled his eyes.