CH 12 Ethan is........WHAT?!?!

Ethan and Mrs. Wallyard were starting at each other in confusion. According to Ethan, Mrs. Wallyard was supposed to sit in her office and Ethan had to do something about the flooding bathroom. And according to Mrs. Wallyard, Ethan was supposed to be.......lazing around? Because both of them got a very weird and undesired descriptions about the other by none other than Ava.

Speaking of her. Ava and Avery were staring at Ethan and Mrs. Wallyard from behind a wall to see what will happen next. But apparently Tropia had the brains to notice that they both had something to do with the flooding bathroom.

Tropia smirked and stepped inside the bathroom. Ava and Avery both realising what was happening turned to each other.

"Do something!" Ava hissed to Avery.

"What do I do?" Avery hissed back.

And that's when Jacob and Mason came into view. Ava waved furiously at them so that they could see them. Jacob spotted them and saw Ava pointing at Tropia who was very close to Ethan and Mrs. Wallyard. Jacob got the sign and draffed Mason with him, stuffed the puppy in Ava's arms and went inside the bathroom.

"What the hell is that idiot doing?" Ava asked through gritted teeth.

"I have no idea." Mason and Avery answered.

"MRS. WALLYARD! ETHAN!" Jacob suddenly yelled causing Tropia to stop in her tracks and the called people to turn their heads to see Jacob. Jacob pointed at Tropia.

"She did it." He nodded his head towards Tropia. Tropia glared at him and huffed and turned back to Ethan and Mrs. Wallyard.

"He's lying!" Tropia exclaimed.

Mrs. Wallyard raised an eyebrow.

"Usually when a person does something he accuses the person who accused him to be lying."

"Damn. I didn't knew Mrs. Wallyard was smart." Ava whispered trying to make 'Ethan' calm as he was struggling in her grasp. But fortunately 'Ethan' wasn't barking.

Avery nodded in reply while Mason grinned.

"B-but I don't even know what he's talking about!" Tropia exclaimed.

"You stuttered." Mrs. Wallyard raised an eyebrow. Ava was having a hard time controlling her laughter while Avery was staring at Ethan with wide eyes. She nudged Ava in the stomach causing her to mutter an ,"ouch."

Avery jerked her head towards Ethan. Ava's mouth opened when she saw him looking at the three of them with raised eyebrows. What was more, 'Ethan' was still in Ava's arms and the real Ethan had clearly told them to drop it off from the place they took it.

Ava gulped.

And the normal Ava is back. Avery thought while rolling her eyes.

Ethan turned to Mrs. Wallyard and said, "Mrs. Wallyard, why don't you go back to your office and I will handle everything here."

"But aren't you allergic to water?" Mrs. Wallyard raised an eyebrow.

Ava sniggered.

"No. I'm not." Ethan sighed and looked up at the ceiling. After a few minutes when Mrs. Wallyard left and Ethan dismissed Tropia but told her to stand outside his office as to explain what she was doing in the Tower of Enthusiasm.

A moment of silence.

"You there can come out now." Ethan sighed.

"You should come out. I don't want to talk in a washroom." Ava said under her breath. Before anyone knew Ethan and Jacob were out of the washroom.