The Last Mastering part 3

Depuis le début

"Dad knows all about those. And Jazz Birds, Snuggle Squids, Carol Corals and Giggle Fruit trees. They only study super rare creatures," the Magic Musical Troll responded.

Branch then had an idea, "Then maybe we need to give them an animal no one's ever heard of!"

"Uh, then how would we hear about it?" Delta asked.

"Because we're making it up! Come on!" Branch as he and the rest ran out of the courtroom, leaving Wani standing alone.

"Sooooo... you want these tickets, or...?" The blue K-Pop Troll didn't know what to do next while holding the tickets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Aggie convinced her parents to follow her, she led them to Pop Troll Forest. A set of clawed footprints leading in from the vicinity of Pop Village. Aggie hopped out from a clump of bushes, followed by her parents with Quincy, Essence, Poppy, Branch, Barb, Delta and Trollzart escorted them along, and Aggie pointed along the trail.

"This is what I wanted to show you," She showed her parents unique footprints on the ground in front of them, "The tracks of the mysterious Troll Forest banshee beast!"

"Hmmm..." Bernadette arched an eyebrow, "They're like nothing I've ever seen."

"Legend says it has eight legs, five pair of wings and three horns," Aggie continued, "And it's s dangerous if you get close. But when they are safe from danger, they can make music, like the beats of Techno music. If only someone could prove it exists." She looked at her parents as she was referring to them to discover this "mysterious" beast.

"Hmmm... Easy enough," Leo smiled confidentially, "We'll follow the spoor."

He and Bernadette advanced, now both hunkered down. But Aggie quickly stood in front of them before they could discover there are no more tracks to follow. The parents were headed off by one shuddery, slightly panicked daughter

"I think I heard something this way," Aggie grinned hastily, pointing to one.

The tracks veered off the main trail and into a stand of moss-grown trees and shrubs. A tall, scrawny, vaguely reptilian shape loped into view. Leo took a picture of it with his camera, and Bernadette took out a notepad to write down a record of this new creature. The couple then decided to follow the beast.

Before Leo and Bernadette arrives, the "beast" Aggie referred to is just a costume as Trollex, Beat, Cooper and Prince D dressed up as the beast. Trollex tried to keep the head of the beast up, while Cooper and Prince D controlled the rest of the body

"So the plan is we let them get a picture, play some Techno beats then we hide again. Right?" Trollex recalled the plan as Prince D nodded, who was below the Techno Troll. Then, he turned to his best friend, "Okay, I'll just drop some light beats, okay, Beat?"

"Sure, buddy," Beat nodded.

Trollex squeezed beat a little to make beat sounds that attracted Leo and Bernadette's attention. A rustle of leaves was heard in the distance; The Magic Rock and Magic Classical Troll couple leaps out of a bush toward their quarry.

"I think that's enough beats we need," Trollex stopped making beats from the Beat Drop Button fish.

"So, what now?" Cooper asked.

When Prince D peeked fearfully out through a loose seam as Aggie's parents moved in, "Run!"

He and Cooper did so while Trollex held Beat closer when they were dragged by the Funk princes, making good time along the trail until they tried to veer around a tree in opposite directions. The body caught on the trunk, elongated to an absurd extent as if it were made of rubber, and finally ripped in half. Three yelling Trolls and a Beat Drop Button fish, and a rain of textile scraps wind up in an undignified mess on the forest floor. They groaned in pain and grinned nervously as Leo and Bernadette arrived. Leo was clearly not amused by the amateurish deception, and Bernadette's expression mirrored his.