Chapter Seventeen : photo album

( Edited~ )

You opened the door to your room and stepped aside to let Kageyama in, gesturing him to sit down and make himself comfortable. As soon as Milk ( your dog ) saw your bed, he jumped out of Kageyama's arms and curled up on the bed. 

' It seems like he likes your bed ' Kageyama said, looking at your dog with caring eyes. 

' Yep he really does. It's almost his nap time. I need to get him to his bed soon ' you sat down beside your dog and petted him. 

As you said those words, Milk suddenly got up and curled up on Kageyama's lap as if he understood what you just said. 

' Heyy no fair. Don't sulk like that ' you poked Milk. ' I want to stay with Kageyama ' that's what Milk would say if he could talk. You sighed. 

' Seems like someone got a new favourite ' you eyed at Kageyama. He giggled at Milk's reactions.

' I can go put him to bed ' Kageyama offered. 

' Please do. I think he wants you to anyway ' you smiled.

Kageyama wrapped his arms around the golden retriever and carried it to it's bed downstairs. You sat down beside him as he was petting the dog to sleep. You could see how caring his eyes were and you wondered if he had any one whom he'd look at with those kind of eyes.

Kageyama noticed the sudden changed in your mood. 

' Why did the atmosphere change so suddenly ? ' Kageyama's thoughts circled in his brain.  Silence made it's way as both of you petted the retriever to bed. Not too long after, little snores started to break the silence. You stood up quietly and stopped by the kitchen to grab some drinks. You grabbed Milk and ( favorite drink ). Then, both of you went back to your room. 

' Okayy time to get to work. Here's some milk for you ' you said handing Kageyama the milk box. 

Seeing the Milk box, Kageyama beamed with stars in his eyes. You giggled at his reaction. You both sat down at your desk, Kageyama sitting beside you. You both were sitting pretty close since your desk is a bit small for two person. You started working on what anime couples you'll be cosplaying. 

' Hey how about cosplaying as Tomoe and Nanami? I think you and Hikari would look nice ' you asked Kageyama showing a pic. However, as you said that your heart stung you. ' Jealous over something small like this? Jesus what's wrong with me? ' You zoned out not knowing Kageyama was leaning towards you, trying to look at the pic you're showing.

 ' Jealous over something small like this? Jesus what's wrong with me? ' You zoned out not knowing Kageyama was leaning towards you, trying to look at the pic you're showing

' Hey show it to me! I can't see, dumbass! ' he grabbed your hand towards him as he try to look at the picture. Surprised at his touch on your hand, you looked at him. His face was just inches apart from yours, which is also now facing you. You could feel his breath on your face, both of your lips just a little bit apart. 

You turned to the other side quickly as your brain tried comprehend what just happened. After seeing you turn around, Kageyama also quickly turned around in an attempt to hide his blushing face. An awkward silence filled up the room. 

Kageyama got up from his seat and started stretching awkwardly in order to save himself from the uncomfortable silence. Then, one thing caught his attention. He started walking towards your bookshelf and pulled out a photo album named ' Memories ' . 

' Oi! Can I take a look at this? ' he asked.  You finally looked his way and nodded.

' Come here ' you sat on your bed and patted beside you signaling him to come over and sit. Kageyama accepted your invitation. You both started looking over at your photos and one of those caught Kageyama's attention. 

It was a photo of you at your middle school graduation with a boy. 

' Who's this? ' he asked with an annoyed tone.

' Oh it's just my friend Kai ' 

' I thought he was your boyfriend for a second ' 

' Eh, he's not he's just a friend ' you waved your hands in front of your face as you spoke. 

' What about now? Does she have a boyfriend now? ' Kageyama thoughts circled him as he zoned out. He was brought back to reality by you flipping to the next page of the photo album. 

His eyes widen at the picture that he just saw. It was a picture of you in a bridesmaid's dress that you wore at your cousin sister's wedding. In Kageyama's eyes, you were beautiful. You'd look beautiful to him no matter what you were wearing but seeing you in a bridesmaid dress was something he was not prepared for. It was astonishing.  

You quickly shut the photo album and looked away blushing

You quickly shut the photo album and looked away blushing. Kageyama seeing you blush just couldn't help but tease you. 

He grabbed the photo album and stood up, flipping through the album. His actions caught you off guard but you have no intention to just let him look at the photo again.  

You tried to grab it but he was too tall for you. You started tip toeing, almost reaching the book when Kageyama tip toed as well as raising his hands up with the book in the hand. So now, you have no choice but to jump. Since Kageyama was standing in front of you, it was kind of okay for you to jump even though you both were really close. You jumped at his hand, reaching for the album.

Your hands reached the album and grabbed it. However, Kageyama's grip on it was stronger than you imagined, making you fall backwards on the bed, kageyama also falling. However, Kageyama didn't fall on you since he held up himself with his strong arms, trapping you in between them.

 However, Kageyama didn't fall on you since he held up himself with his strong arms, trapping you in between them

 ' Oi boke! That was dangerous ' Kageyama said, still on top of you. 

' S-sorry' was the only word that could come out of your mouth. Afterall, you were a blushing mess. Kageyama slowly stood up, handing out his hand to you so you could stand up as well. 

' T-thanks ' 

' N-no problem...l-let's get back to work? ' he stuttered. The incident that happened, left you both in a blushing mess.

( A/N : I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading )