Kama

While Archer and Asami tailed Toshiro, Maria and Vivian were left by the entrance of the Citadel. They began walking towards the kitchen in search of Kama.

"We'll have to locate Kama." Maria said.

"Once we find him, what then?" Vivian asked.

"Easy, question him." Maria said as if it was just that simple.

"What? Really? You don't think that'll be a little much?" Vivian asked.

"Yeah, but it's the best we can do right now." Maria said before both of them reached the kitchen area.

"Alright. Let's go." Maria said as she opened the kitchen doors. 

The kitchen staff was fully stuffed with work, each chef having different roles for preparing certain meals, all made for the staff along with the royal family. 

All food that isn't eaten is thrown away and a new meal is begun the next day, there was no such thing as leftovers in the Citadel. One of the chefs approaches Maria, assumingly the head chef.

"Can I help you?" The chef asked.

"Oh. We're looking for one of the royal guards, Kama." Maria asked.

"Oh Kama, I think he just got in. I just saw him. I think he's eating his dinner." the chef said.

"Alright, where can I find him?" Maria asked.

"He's—" The chef said before being cut off by another.

"HEY!! Charlie!!! We don't pay you to talk!! Get back to work!!!" The head chef shouted. They realized that the one they were talking to was not the head chef, just a lazy one.

"Uh... sorry sir..." Charlie said as he rushed back to work.

"Damn..." Maria said as both of them were now stuck with no real lead to Kama.

"Who the hell let those girls in here!!" The head chef shouted.

"Alright. Let's head out and look for Kama." Maria said. 

Maria and Vivian then walked through the kitchen exit on the opposite side where they entered.

"Alright. Let's split up, we have to find him and quick." Maria said.

"Ok. But take this." Vivian gave Maria a small round black device with a red button on it.

"The hell is this?" Maria asked.

"It's a remote buzzer. If you click the button, it will buzz my device and vice versa." Vivian said.

"Oh... Do you normally carry things like this around?" Maria asked.

"You never know when you're gonna need something like this!" Vivian said, quite embarrassed as she was put on the spot there.

"You have a point. Alright, you should take the right and I'll take the left. Take all the rooms and meet back at the end of the hall." Maria said. 

The outside of the kitchen exit was a long wide hall with numerous doors on both sides of the hall. It looked as though each of these rooms on each side of the hall was connected to one another as well.

"Got it." Vivian said.

This is it..., Maria thought as she entered the first room on the left side of the hall.

"He has to be in one of these rooms..." Vivian said as she entered the room to the left.

Maria is in her first room and looking through it, it was an empty room with portraits and a red carpet with rope in front of these portraits displaying the importance of them.