Previously on Nemesis

It's official! Yuki has finally achieved what he set out to do, he is finally an agent of the IJA. 

Having been selected by Patti, the 12th division captain, after the other 11 captains reluctantly passed on him. 

The youths have finally graduated, and this is only the beginning of their potential futures as agents. 

Graduation was much more than what it seemed when they were first informed on it a couple of months ago. 

Who would think that Graduation would be a competition to test just who is the best out of all youth members so far? That's what it was though, and Yuki gladly took the challenge. 

He, along with a select number of the other youths, made it to the Graduation ceremony after numerous, and at times, very tedious tests that they had to overcome. 

Yuki's first official challenge after being one of the few to make it to the Graduation tournament was against a friend, Kumo. Although no one expected Kumo out of all youth members to make it that far in the first place, he worked hard to get there, and earned his place within the tournament. 

Yuki defeated Kumo, along with his second challenge as well, Arashi, a much more formidable opponent who had no success against Yuki's Kyo. 

However, Yuki fell just short of the final round as he was defeated by the now champion of the tournament, Hannah, who's ceiling is probably limitless at this point. 

After being defeated, and subsequently being selected to join the 12th division, Yuki met one of his new team members, and commanding officer, Maria. 

This wasn't their first meeting as they were completely aware of each other, what are the odds of them having to officially work together after all that? 

Yuki eventually met three more new members to the 12th division, who also went through defeat within the tournament, Vivian, Asami, and Archer. 

They finally were officially members of the 12th division after finding the bunker for their division quite comfortable in comparison to their former living situation. 

This may seem like the end of a long and legendary tale, but don't be mistaken, this is merely just the beginning.