Sniper

Susan immediately ducks down and starts to walk back over to the truck.

"It came from the left!" Susan shouted as she made her way back to the truck.

"This is getting interesting... Zevi, scout out who may be out there with your Kyo." Sam said.

"On it." Zevi said.

"Sebastian, put the truck in drive and let it decline down." Sam said.

"Yes captain!" Sebastian said before flicking the gear into drive.

"Kyo." Zevi said.

"Ana, create a snow shield on the right side of the car." Sam said.

"Ok..." Anastasia replied. 

Zevi is now blowing into his closed fist and a ghost that looks like a mischievous clone of Zevi comes out of the other side of his fist.

"What shall I do, master!" The ghost said.

"There is a person to the right of this vehicle, get me some more information on that." Zevi said.

"As you wish." The ghost said before it shot out the window that was on the vehicles left.

"Kyo." Anastasia said, then quickly swipes her arm up aiming at the right side of the vehicle. A snow shield swiped upwards on the outside of the vehicle.

"I didn't expect this to happen, but it was a possibility." Sam said. 

The individual who killed the last masked man remained somewhat far to the left from the vehicle on an incline from it. This person wore a parka with a scarf on their mouth as they carried the sniper over their shoulder. The person's face wasn't exactly recognizable within the parka, that is until they removed the hood. 

It was none other than Momo Shogayaki, and she wore a snow hat underneath the parka's hood.

"Why couldn't he send one of his lackeys to do this... I could be training right now." Momo said.

she was clearly annoyed by her current responsibility. Watching half-rate assassins get defeated single-handedly isn't exactly what she would call fun.

"Did you find the shooter yet, Zevi!" Susan shouted while still crouching on the left side of the truck, using it as cover.

"I'm on it!" Zevi said. 

Momo is now walking away from the site in the snow, not wanting anymore to do with these poor excuses for professionals. 

Then Zevi's ghost shoots through the trees and locates Momo.

"It's a... It's a girl..." Zevi said while he sat within the truck, clearly, whatever the ghost sees, he can see. 

Momo turns around and activates her Vel while looking at the ghost, which instantly terrifies it and forces it to no longer exist.

"What?!" Zevi said, shocked at their hidden opponent's capabilities.

"What happened mate?!" Sebastian said.

"She... She used a Vel technique to scare away my ghost..." Zevi said.

"It's fine." Anastasia said.

"What?" Sam asked. 

How exactly is anything happening right now fine?

"How is this fine?! We have no eyes on the sniper!" Susan said, vocalizing everyone's thoughts within the vehicle.

"We're now officially on the reserve." Anastasia said. 

They all noticed that the car is now ahead of the fallen sign

"They won't go onto the reserve. They won't come here without a better plan than what they have now." Anastasia said.

"Ok, everyone, it seems we've made it this far, now we have an objective to finish." Sam said.

"We still have a long way to go, we don't even know where to look or even the size of the reserve." Susan said.

"You have a point. The size of the reserve is 11 acres." Sam said.

"Maybe we should find a place to rest up." Zevi said.

"Good Idea. Let's go then." Sam said.