Quid Pro Quo

Anastasia was walking within a quiet hall within Headquarters, it appears she was on her way somewhere. She locates what she was looking for, a door that has "Agent Wells" labeled on it. She knocks.

"Who is it?" Sam said as Anastasia opened the door.

"You told me to meet you here?" Anastasia said.

"Oh, come in, come in." Sam said.

"Take a seat."

"Ok, why did you want me exactly?" Anastasia asked.

"Simple, because I thought you had the most potential out of all the contestants. I couldn't pass up on the chance of not training you myself. By the way, how's your father?" Sam said. 

She didn't think her new captain had the slightest idea of her father let alone the fact that he's still alive.

"What..." Anastasia said.

"How's your father, Rollan?" Sam reiterated.

"How do you know him... how do you know he's alive..."

"C'mon, his poor attempt at hiding earlier gave it away."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Oh, I guess he tricked one person. He was in the audience within the graduation ceremony."

That stupid old man... even after I told him to stay on the reserve he still came..., Anastasia thought, then said, "How do you know him again?"

"Oh, Rollan, he's an old friend. He can join the IJA whenever he wants but he's too stubborn to accept."

"Wait, you can get him to work here?"

"Well why not, he is well above the qualifications of being an agent here."

If he works here that can be great so he won't have to worry out there on the reserve anymore..., Anastasia thought, then said, "Fine, I'll join your division if you can get him a job here." As if she had an option whether to work for Sam or not.

Dammit... I should've never mentioned Rollan..., Sam thought as he wouldn't want to hold an agent within his division against their will. After all, it's only right they perform a quid pro quo in exchange for her services of becoming an agent.

"I can do that, but It won't be easy." Sam said.

"Why not?" Anastasia asked.

"He's like a ghost, he's impossible to find."

"Is that it?" Anastasia said, after all, that task was as easy as naming your favorite color.

"You say that like it's easy to find the man."

"So if I help you find him, will you get him the job?"

"Well why not, we can always use someone as talented as him here." Sam said, then Anastasia whips out her hand and is waiting for a handshake from Sam.

She swindled me..., Sam thought as he shook her hand.

"Since you're so sure of this, before we depart you should meet the other members of the 3rd division."

"Alright."

"Alright you guys can come in now." Sam said.

"Huh?" Anastasia said as the bookshelf to their side pulls back and begins to slide into the wall. There is now a hole in the wall where the bookshelf was and the rest of Division 2 was standing there.

"Well, she sure did play you for a fool captain." Susan said. This wasn't her first appearance as she is also the mother of Vivian, and held the rank of class captain.

"She's great, can't wait to work with ya." A man said. This man was hairy as he had a beard and a ponytail. His name was Sebastian and he also held the same rank as Susan.

"Another member, I thought we'd never get a fourth." Another man said. This one appeared younger than Sebastian and his personality was almost the opposite as Sebastian's bright and cheerful side. He had dark black straight hair and his skin was pale. He also wore a cool designed black hat with horns on them. His name was Zevi and he held the rank of Vice Captain.

"Well she is the newest addition to the team." Sam said.

"You act as if this is a done deal captain, you really think you'll get the clearance to submit a man like Rollan Volkov into the agency?" Susan asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Anastasia asked, she was somewhat offended by the question at hand.

"Who knows how he's doing now and we can't forget about his past before he disappeared." Susan said.

"What are you trying to say..." Anastasia said as she wanted Susan to be more clear with her words, although she knew what she insisted upon.

"Now, now. I'm sure the Director would allow it, after all he is a man of opportunity." Sam said.

"We should get going, his location is pretty far from here." Anastasia said.

"Oh ok. Let's go then." Sam said.

"We're all going or what?" Susan asked.

"This can be our first mission with our newest member, captain." Sebastian said.

"I'd rather take a nap..." Zevi said.

"You go on your own accord. Join if you want to, this isn't a mission, it will be more of an errand." Sam said.

"Fine by me." Susan said.

"I'm in." Sebastian added.

"Dammit, now I have to go..." Zevi said as he was looking forward to that nap.

"Alright, let's go then, 3rd Division!" Sam said.