Could this be true? Could Mario Franciolli Coriolli be setting police a trap? Or is he finally giving himself up? Tune in at 10p.m. to learn more about this case. *

-----~----~-----

"What the heck?!?" I exclaimed once I saw my dad on T.V. He couldn't be a mafia leader... He just couldn't, right?

***

Mario Coriolli's P.O.V

I left the hotel early in the morning. I decided I should get my daughter a bodyguard. You may be wondering why should I get her a bodyguard? Well, I'm one of the top 10 most dangerous mafia leaders. She needs to be safe, she is all I got. If something ever happened to her I would die.

I rented a car and went to what they call "The Bodyguards Agency." I've heard of it. It was an agency that had the best bodyguards in all Doncaster.

When I finally arrived, I entered and saw a lady with fake, blond hair, fake tan, and fake boobs. I hated the fact that she was totally fake, because I'm fake too. I hate myself for being a total liar and lie to the only person that really cares about me, Rachel.

"Good morning sir, my name is Ashley. How can I help you?" the fake girl said.

"I'm here because I want a bodyguard for my daughter." I said.

"Oh! Follow me." Ashley said leading me to a different room. It was full with guys, they were just messing around with each other.

"Get in a line!" shouted Ashley and all of the guys were suddenly organized in a very long line. I started to examine each one of them.

"Too weak, too strong, too tall, too short, too serious, too relaxed, do you even know what a gym is?" I said as I saw each one of the guys. No one had the requirements for being Rachel's bodyguard. I was about to leave, when a guy entered the room.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" said the guy.

"Get in the line, agent 1!" exclaimed Ashley. The guy quickly obeyed.

I examined him carefully. He was perfect, he was not too weak, but not too strong, not too tall and not too short, not too serious and not too relaxed. I walked to him.

"Hey, kid. Do you think you have the requirements to protect Rachel Coriolli?" I said to him.

"Sure! Who is Rachel Coriolli?" he asked confused.

"My daughter." I said.

"Sure! I have the requirements, I guess." he said.

"Great." I said. "Miss Ashley?"

"Yes, sir?" said Ashley.

"I think I already know who is going to be my daughter's new bodyguard." I said smiling and looking at the guy.

***

Rachel's P.O.V

When I heard the newslady say all that about my dad I broke up. I couldn't believe it. My dad definately isn't one of those mafia leaders. He couldn't be. He is so caring, considerate, wise, and above all loving dad and person in the whole wide world.

'But what if he is?' I asked myself

Several hours passed by, my dad still wasn't here.

I decided to not budge with my thoughts and went to sleep. I had a pretty weird dream. I was at the beach, when suddenly a giant churro attacked me, and I had no one to protect me. I thought it was just some weird dream, but what if the really meaning of the dream was something else?

****

After sleeping for hours, I woke up and went to the restroom to do my necessities. When I was there I checked my phone to see if I didn't have any messages from my dad. I checked my voicemail with a little bit of hope in my heart. It was empty. I was getting a little worried, what if something happened to him and I was just there, sitting down?

I finished doing my necessities and then I took a bath. After taking a bath, I dressed myself and sat at my bed, thinking. I wanted to go to the lobby immediately, but I remembered my dad told me not to leave the room unless it was with him. I was worried, and whenever I am worried I eat, so I ordered some churros.

I was just sitting there eating my churros, without any idea of where my dad could be. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing my dad.

"Dad!" I exclaimed, standing up and leaving the churros on my bed.

"Honey!" he said and then I walked to him and gave him a hug. As I gave him the hug, I noticed a guy behind my dad, he was at the door just distracted by a fly that was passing by. He had blue eyes and short, brown hair. He looked around my age and was pretty good looking.

"Uhm, dad. Who is that?" I asked.

"Oh! I thought you needed protection, so I contracted him as your bodyguard." said my dad.

"Uhm, hello." I said. He was still distracted, so I grabbed one churro and threw it at him.

"Ouch!" he complained.

"I said: HELLO!" I repeated.

"Was it really necessary to throw a sugary dessert at me?" he asked.

"Well, If you are going to protect me, then you'll have to pay attention." I said

"Rachel, stop being immature." said my father.

"Sorry" I said.

"I'm sorry for that, agent." Said my dad.

"It's okay sir, I'm immature sometimes. Of course, I have manners and that's why I don't throw churros to strangers." said the guy.

"Agent 1, this is my daughter, Rachel" said my father pointing at me. "You must take care of her and make sure she doesn't leave the room alone."

"Sure, I will take care of her." said Agent 1. Agent 1? Who did he think he was? James Bond?

My dad left the room, and I just examined agent 1 carefully.

"So, if you behave, maybe this will work." said the guy.

"Well, could you at least tell me your name?" I asked.

"My name is Louis, but you can call me Mr. Tomlinson, Agent 1, or Your Majesty, whichever you prefer." he said.

"I prefer Loulou." I said.

"Loulou? Why?" he asked.

"Because I want to." I said sitting on my bed.

"Wow." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You are so childish." he said.

"That's it! You are not allowed to my tree house anymore!" I said.

"I never said being childish wasn't good." He said smiling.

"Good, cause I'm not in the mood for punching strangers." I said.

"Good, cause I'm not in the mood for being punched." He said.

----------------------*********************------------------------------***************---------------

A/N: sooo, comment if You like it!!!!:) Love ya guys!;)