AN

Before I upload YF's Epilogues, I just want to say thank you to everyone. Who read and reading this story. I also want to share to everyone that's been reading or have read this, that YF will be published. I already signed a contract. We are already working with the book cover, ISBN, copyright, proof reading, the size of the book, special chapters and what freebies can I give to those who'll buy. That's why the Epilogues are still not done and uploaded because I am kind of managing my time for work, manuscripts for other platform app and the manuscript for the physical book. This is surreal. I didn't expect that this will be published earlier than I expected. First print will be for 50 copies only and hopefully there can be a reprint for this. I also want to inform you that I will not post ATS at Patreon anymore because all of my books (I think) will be published into a physical book. So I'll be reuploading Beautifully Scarred one of these days. I mentioned earlier that I am also writing on other platform. It's the book 1 of the new series that I will write and the other books will be published here but no worries, you don't have to read the first book for you to be able to understand the next installments. It's really overwhelming. I really did not expect this. But it's a dream come true for me and for my characters if they're real. And hopefully, to you too. Please bear with me for the Epilogues. I am really excited to share with you all the details about YF. I think it's thick because of the Special Chapters. I will put everything in the book. I am excited to reveal the cover, too, once it's done. Again, Thank you so much. It's because of you. Because of your messages, comments and support on YF, I became more passionate and more confident to express my thoughts. I hope you will still support me on the future. I love you all. You are the reason why I'm here. You are my motivation. I love you and thank you for your support.

Love,
Marie