Falling For You

Danny was working his bo staff with a small knife stuck out at the end on the table. Metal parts like bolts were scattered on it with blueprints and drawing terms. Just as he's enjoying his free time, he heard a door open as he turned around and smiled meekly.

"Hello, Roxy."

"Hi, Danny," she waved with one arm holding her book of additional mathematic.

"May I put my books here?"

"No problem, Roxy. Just put it over there."

When she set her books down, she tilted her head to her right side. Her head was filled with curiosity.

"What are you working on?" she asked.

"Just some parts for the weapons I'm upgrading," he said as he put a bolt on .

"Sounds fascinating," Roxina stunned.

"Mm-hm. It's gonna astonish my brothers away."

"I'm sure it will," she smiled while resting her chin on her hands.

"Can you pass me the screwdriver??"

"Here."

"Thanks."

As he was working it, Roxina examined at how he was doing. She then saw lots of blueprints that has drawings of his weapons along with motorcycle parts on it.

"Danny, what are these?" she asked while pointing out.

"Now, that's one of my invention I will soon create. It's just...there are some parts I don't have in the lab. So, that might take few years to complete."

"I think I can get these for you this weekend."

"Really?" Danny looked at her surprisingly.

"Of course, that's what friends are for," Roxina smiled, showing her dimple on her left cheek.

"Thank you so much, Roxina. You're a lifesaver!" Danny stood up with excitement, causing his blueprints to fly off the table.

"Damnit!"

"Let me help you out."

"It's okay, Roxy. You don't have to."

As they were picking up, their hands touched the same blueprint causing both of their eyes met. His reddish brown eyes met her brown honey eyes and vice versa. Their hearts beat faster than ever and their adrenaline were higher than normal.

'Her eyes are so beautiful,' the boy with glasses got lost in her eyes.

'His eyes are so gorgeous,' Roxina stared at him.

She managed to snap out before handing the blueprint to Danny, "Uhh, here you are."

She then looked away, not showing her cheeks turning pinker than her blush makeup. Luckily, he didn't see it.

"Thanks, Roxy," Danny blushed lightly.

"By the way, can you help me with my math homework?"

"Sure, let me see."

She gave him her homework. He nodded as he examined on the piece of paper.

"Okay, this is quite simple."

"How do you know??" she stared at him, confusingly.

"Well, the question is 'Calculate the ratio of the areas of the two triangles'", he pointed it on the paper. "The diagram shows of one equilateral triangle inside and one equilateral triangle outside."

Roxina scratched her head in confused with her lips pressed. Danny cleared his throat before explaining again.

"You see, triangle OEF is similar to triangle OBC. The height of OBC is double the height of OEF, OCB is double EF.", he looked back at her while holding up the paper. Then, he put it down as his pencil flew over the paper.

"So, it follows that the area of OBC is double x double; four times bigger than OEF. So, the area ABC = area DEF which 3 x OBC: 3 x OEF= 4:1," she widen her eyes with a smile.

"That's it! You got it!" Danny smiled, revealing a gap in his teeth.

"Oh my stars! Thank you so much, Danny. You really are smart!"

With that, she gave him a hug which made him grinning stupidly. The feeling of having his crush around him made his heart beating along with butterflies flying freely in his stomach.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Danny. I'm so lucky you're my friend. And I'll bring the parts you need for the inventions you're working on," she smiled while gathering her books before going out of his lab. Danny sighed deeply; the fact that seeing his crush happy makes his day better.

'I'm so damn happy for this girl to be exist in this world. She's so kind, friendly yet quite shy but she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life,' Danny sighed, hoping he can be with her til the end of time.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Love it? Give a vote and comment
Don't forget to share it with your friends too👍😉
Hope you enjoy it, love you mwah!