Magic & Swords

Apology for not updating almost two weeks! Online classes have been a wreak in my ass.😡😠 Anyhow, I will try my best to stay update during this pandemic. So, let's get to it. 😃

Temperature dropped down, making Raziella tugging her jacket close to her body. It was already two layers but she can feel the coldness was making its way to her skin. Although it's been almost a month since she moved yet she's still unsure of wherever she's going. Her mind kept thinking about the bandits robbing the bank that was all over the news.

Making a turn to the main , she saw a familiar figure walking to an alley. Her face was full of cautious, making sure no one is following her.

'What's she doing out here?' Her mind wondered. She eyed the silent girl climbing the alley ladder. Once she reached the top, dark purple light flashed and saw her flying in the air. She was astounded by her floating in the dark cold night. She decided to follow where she's flying to.

After minutes of non stop running, she brought to a halt, looking at the building that stood great with its windows gleaming in the night. Witnessing Marceline landed on the top of the building, a question crawled into her mind.

'What's going on?'

***

"Is everyone here?" Eliana looked around, just to be sure everyone is present in their mission.

"Yeah," Luke responded. He slowly opened the window above the building, letting himself in followed by his team and the others. Max was the last one to close the window. The boys and Kashimi-who are in their samurai gears-were on stealth mode. However, the girls, Fairix, are in their fairy form. Their wings lifted them off the floor as they fly in silence. Luke opened the door to make sure no one is guarding the door. He was doing hand signs to indicate that the coast is clear, however, Rion shout whispered at him.

"I. Don't. Know. That. Means!" he said annoyingly while doing random hand signs each time he said a word.

"It means the coast is clear and that was rude," Eliana explained as she crossed his arms.

"What?"

"Those hand signs!"

"Well, I'm not an expert at it, Missy!" He rolled his eyes before furrowed his brows.

"That's enough, Rion," Luke said. Rion grunted as the leader made his way in stealth mode. The hallway was eerie and they were waiting for Danny's dictator to make a beep. After few turns instructed by him, the beep sound grew faster as he told Luke to stop.

"It's here?"

"Yeah, i guarantee."

Luke opened the door ajar to see groups of goons were setting the stolen jeweleries in the boxes before they put it in the vans. The Fairix flew up in the ceiling to have a better look at them.

Spying quietly, Eliana felt her phone vibrated and she picked it up. A familiar face with a sly smirk appeared on the screen as she sighed dully and answered it.

"What do you see?" Luke's voice called on the other line.

"Well, they're setting up the jewellery and we might have half hour to stop them," she replied. She then spotted something familiar in the background, "I'll keep you updated."