Nice To Meet You

Sorry for not updating a long time cause of the writer's block, class presentations and examination (╥ w ╥) but I'm finally back to start working on it (๑ơ ₃ ơ)💚

It had been 2 weeks since Raziella met the brothers of the team and she was really enjoying seeing them training in their dojo with their father who happens to be their sensei too. They've been really nice with her but as the time passed, she noticed one of them wasn't really around with her the whole time and it was the red haired guy, Rion, who is a lone wolf in the family.

"Hey, where's that red haired guy?" she asked.

"Oh, you mean Rion? He's in the dojo, working out," Max replied, eating a slice of pizza from the pizza box. "As usual."

"Again?" Catherine said while her eyebrows went down. "I thought he did that this morning."

"Can't that guy just have a break for once in his life?" Roxina said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

"You know how Rion cares about his workout session," said Danny, sipping a water bottle after his training.

"Must be his brain full of working out," Marceline snickered.

Eliana looked at her sternly with her eyes narrowed.

"Marcy."

"Just saying," she said while putting her hands in defense.

"Well, I'll check on him," the blonde girl said. She never why he would act this way.

As she walked in and was about to tell him, she was stunned away at she was seeing. The way how he moved his body with his sais gripped in his hands, at each dummy that was prepared by him. He was only wearing a white singlet and sweats came down as his biceps shines like a twinkling lights. His muscles flexed each time he aimed the dummy at the chest, making Raziella blushed lightly. Her heart was pounding so hard she could have fainted but she managed to stand on her feet. Not noticing her standing at the door slide, his eyes finally caught on her, instantly blushed as well. His adrenaline were now racing to whole new level.

"How long have you been standing there?" he said, feeling his cheeks burning up. He didn't know where his mind leading; the feelings were piling up like bricks, trying to hide the weird feelings that had been tingling his stomach for weeks.

"Uhh....I didn't mean to. I'm s-sorry. I-I'll leave," she stuttered with her cheeks showing light blush. Her timid voice were calm music to his ears. He wished, in his heart, she could stay longer.

"No, wait!" he cried. "You don't really have to." He put his hand on her wrist. Following her gaze, he pulled it away. He hoped she didn't know what he was thinking. "It's. . .okay. I just never had anyone be with me."

"Oh, maybe it's because you're distancing yourself from others."

He sat down on the ground, sighing heavily. "I'm just. . .not like them."

"But why? They're your family."

After she said that, she pushed her glasses on her bridge of her nose and waited for his response. Nothing haven't came out of his mouth after what she said to him.

"Fine. I understand. I should respect other people's privacy." She decided to walk out of the dojo until a voice stopped her in her tracks.

"I wanna get to know you more but I thought you're interested in my brothers more than me." His eyes stayed at the ground.

"What? No way."

'Seriously? Is she saying that right?' He looked up with a surprised look on his face.

"After you did there, I was really interested. Is it okay if you tell more about it? That is if you're not busy," she said, not noticing her cheeks were pink but Rion didn't care.

Rion never expected a girl like her would be interested in him doing the kind of activity, though he's a little satisfied that the girl who made him feel better want to be with him.

"S-sure, I'll tell you some of it," he smiled while getting up and soon, demonstrating some martial arts moves to her.

As they were talking while getting to know each other, the others were eavesdropping from the outside of the dojo.

"Do you think Rion is having a crush on her?" Andrea asked.

"Possible answer is a yes but there's no way he could fall for her, darling," Roxina responded.

"Oh, please. As if he can just confess his feelings to her right in the middle of introducing each other!" Shinellyn pointed out.

"Ya think?" the Gothic like girl said with an eyebrow raised.

"Probably," Max shrugged without thinking.

Danny rolled his eyes then facepalmed in hearing his brother's ridiculous answer.

"You're really not thinking this through."

A/N: Once again, sorry if I'm making this chapter not exciting as you guys expected. :(

Thoughts on the chapter?

Love it? Give a vote and comment
Don't forget to share it with your friends too👍😉
Hope you enjoy it, love you mwah!