Break-in

She walked down the corridors like she's a queen of the underworld with her gaze of fiery. Her feet echoed each step she took. By the time she reached the end, her hands covered in black gloves grabbed the grey handles of the door and pushed open. Upon entering, she walked into a huge room where four samurai armours were put in a glass casket in each corner, a mahogany table that reached the width of a beautiful pattern rug on the red tiles. Behind it were two length windows that gazed at the skyscrapers. A chandelier with little crystals hung from the ceiling, reflecting tiny lights from the lamps on diamond red patterned walls.

The buff-like goon dressed in black suit with a red tie and armed with a pistol on his hip—Carlton was his name—was talking to Master Barron, a frown remained on both faces while Master Barron pointed out a blueprint on the table. They were talking indistinctly but stopped when she stood in front of the table.

"Good evening, Master Barron."

His face stayed solemnly, "Arcana. You have finally arrived to join us."

"Of course," She eyed Carlton where the bruises became faded on his face and neck. His eyes  mocked the little nymph on her face.

"You wish to bring me here?" She looked back at her boss.

Master Barron stayed silent while Carlton took out a photo from a folder in his hand before passing it to him.

"Do you know who this is?" He held it out to her.

Her hand grasped the photo that only took a photo of a man in his middle age, wearing a black jacket and a cap walking out of a store. Next to him is a girl who's dressed in a beige shirt with a group ABBA covering her black jeans around her thighs. Arcana couldn't make out the man's face but the girl was the one she caught her eyes on.

"The girl." She recognized her face from the night they fought against.

"That girl is the man's daughter; he was my brother."

Arcana's face stayed expressionless as if he had told her many times. But she never knew this dark monstrous man she knew for months had a brother. Then, an idea crossed her mind for the reason he brought her.

"You called me to arrange an assassination?" She won't hesitate to shoot someone's life. He walked around the table until he stood in front of her, looking dead in her eyes.

"I want you to threaten him the second you see him right of your eyes," He explained. "Hold him hostage, send the news to his family and put them all together to watch the final phase. I'm counting on you, Arcana."

"Yes, Master." Her body exited towards the length door. The sisters' powers are getting stronger from time to time. Darla almost choked one of the scientists when he queried her to lift a table off the floor but she wanted to try on him instead. Her action has proven enough that they are ready to put an end to the Fairix and those samurais.

The lake situation was becoming a mess if it weren't for those two meddling girls but she was grateful enough that one of the fairies got hurt by her dark magic. She wouldn't go easy on them when they meet up.

***

Headlights cars moved on the streets at night. A perfect moment to blend in the shadows. His eyes scanned the building. The windows were length, reflected by the moonlight.

As he moved around, he noticed a white van parked at the back of the building. Few Burakku ninjas walked out to see the driver for confirmation before he nodded and called the rest to open the van's back. Four of them carried out crates and walked through the garage opener which was the only one way in and out for delivery purposes. It's obvious he'll get noticed. He waited for the van to drive away before a ninja rolled down.