Those Ocean Eyes

So, my country is going lockdown 3.0 >:D Brilliant! Just what I need, please note the sarcasm. Anyway, enjoy the update, my lovelies 😼💚

"So, what do we got so far?" Marceline rested her hands on the wooden table.

Eliana scrambled the papers on the desk until her eyes spotted it and gave the paper to her as she explained, "Well, the race began thousands years ago," and she traced her index finger on the page of leather book, "And according to Winxea History, they were hunted down by the illegal authorities that sentenced them to extinction."

"Not even a single one survived?" Catherine queried.

"Yup, unfortunately, " Eliana said, showing disappointment across her face. The light of the lamp desk showed her disappointment with unsatisfied result.

The three girls were having a discussion in the school library to continue their search for the lost fairy. It had been only few months and finally, they found their first clue. But they are still struggling with finding the lost descendant. Time is running out.

"We can't be sure if she's alive or dead. That lost descendant is our only hope to stop the Darklings," Eliana demanded.

"Well, don't expect us to go flying around the world like Santa does cause evil never stops and never will," Marceline stated. "You know that, Elly."

She's right. Evil wouldn't stop for a coffee break or vacation. They would non stop plotting their evil scheme in order to get what they want. It's their life goal.

"Well, I gotta go. My class's starting," Catherine stood up as she packed her books, leaving the two girls with their discussion. Marceline noticed Eliana's staring at the window for too long. Clearing her throat, Eliana was dragged back to their discussion. Her eyes are now on her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's been bothering me," the blonde platinum girl looked away, crossing her arms.

"Wanna talk about it?" Marceline pressed. "You don't have to talk if you don't want to."

"My concern is about. . .Rose," Eliana sighed.

"Oh, I thought it's about Luke," Marceline rolled her eyes but failed to hide her smirk.

"What?!" Eliana exclaimed in shock. The name triggered him.

"Kidding, of course you wouldn't. You're too annoyed with his attitude. As if you've fallen for him."

Eliana bit her cheek inside of her. She knew she never had feelings for any guys she met before. She wanted to keep professional as a leader should be. But with Luke around, her mindset suddenly kept changing ways. Her heart beating rapidly each time she sees Luke training with the his brothers, shirtless or not. She believed love only happens to people truly loves each other. Neither using each other as a bait nor a play toy.

Shaking her thoughts, she returned to reality.

"She was acting weird last time. Remember the girl who passed out in the gym all of the sudden?"

Marceline nodded, remembering the rumour being spread around in the school.

"Well, when Rose came to my class the other day, she looked a bit pale like she'd seen a ghost. I thought she felt nauseous seeing a girl suddenly passed out but I'm thinking that's not it." She furrowed her eyebrows. There has to be something else she had seen.

Marceline's eyes looked down as her deep thoughts began to shower. Why would she be that way? Did something happened to her and they didn't notice?