Harder than Steel

Start from the beginning

(A black cube stands there, motionless. Joss cracks a little smile)

Joss: Do I really need to fight...this?

(He turns to the Madame and the other. He notices that there are more people in the upper deck. Some were dressed like aristocrats and high society people. They all laughed. Cocco Doll clapped. Something was fired from the cube and slashed Joss' right cheek. He jumps back.)

Joss: What?! What was that?!

(Cocco Doll grins)

Cocco: You will face the most dangerous creature in this world!!! Go now, start the music and the killing!

(From the cube, strange music was heard, and it began to move)

Joss: I will end this quick.

(He takes a dagger and rushes to the cube and tries to impale it, but the blade shatters instantly. He is stands dumbfounded and the cube took out blades out and tried to cut him. He takes sidesteps and looks at his blade)

Joss: How in the world?! What is that thing made off?!

Cocco: From one of the strongest metals! You will not even scratch it. Give up boy, and maybe I will let you live in my harem.

(Joss makes a disgust face)

Joss (in his head): That thing has to have a weakness.

(He rushes yet again to the cube and threw two daggers, which reflected by the cube's surface. Then, the thing took out a saw blade and Joss slides to the left and grabs it. Then he tries to use it against it's user.

Cocco: What?!

Lizzie: Yes Joss! Keep at it!!!

(All the people stare at Lizzie. She regained her composure.)

Lizzie: Mhm, as expected of my warrior.

Madame: I guess this is not the end for it, does it?

(Sweat began to fall from Cocco's face.)

Cocco: Roboto, change form!

(The cube stood motionless for a moment and expulsed great steam. Joss let go of the saw and was pushed away. The cube changed to a humanoid form. With tremendous speed, it punches Joss stomach, sending him to a wall.)

Cocco: Ha! Now the fight begins!

(Andromeda sees what is happening and decides to end the game. She then starts to absorb the copy and then turns to see what happens.)

(Joss steps out of the giant hole that the punch sent him. He spits some blood and grins)

Joss: That thing sure knows how to pack a punch.

(He takes his two daggers and rushes to him with speed. He tries to slash him but the blade brake yet again. The robot tilts it's head then grabs Joss' neck)

Cocco: Foolish boy! Roboto's skin is one of the hardest on the planet! You cannot even make a dent on it. Just give up and be mine <3

Joss: Hell...ugh...no!

Cocco: Roboto, show him some love!

(The robot smashed Joss' head against the ground several times, then, threw him in the air and as he was falling, it kicked him, sending him against another wall, making a huge hole)

Lizzie: Joss!!!!

Cocco: Hahahahaha! Roboto is the strongest warrior!

(After the smoke cleared, a silhouette came out)

Joss: Can you just shut your mouths?!

(All in the upper deck began to chatter)

Joss (in his head): I can't even hurt him with normal weapons!

Cerberus (through telepathy): It would be easier, again, if you just used my power.

Joss: I will not do it. I don't know who this people are. I can't be careless and put you in some situation. Not you or Wendy.

(Cerberus stayed silent)

Cerberus: If that is your choice...all I can say is that thing's "heart" is in the center.

Joss: What? How did you know?

Cerberus: I can smell many things. Also, I have fought similar opponents.

Joss: Thanks Cer! Now, the way to pierce it. I think I have a way, but I most conceal my demon mode somehow.

(He spits blood again)

Joss: I think I broke some ribs. I will have one chance to do this.

(He takes his last dagger and a throwing knife.)

Joss: After this, I will take a huge nap.

(The deadman rushes again at full speed)

Cocco: You will do this again? Are you really stupid?

Lizzie (in a lower voice): What are you doing?!

(He began to circle the robot. At the same time, Roboto began to throw punches or tried to grab him with sharp claws.)

Joss: Now!

(He went full ahead and goes to the center of its body. Before impact, he threw the knife upwards. Everyone stared at the knife going up. Meanwhile, Joss infused the tip of the dagger with demon power and it pierced the robot's skin. He then made the demon power disappear. He thought he won but Roboto caught the dagger, impeding that it went deeper and squashing his opponent's hand)

Joss: Just....stop...resisting!

(With a little boost from demon mode, he pierced Roboto completely. Everyone redirects to the fighters and see that Joss pierced the other warrior. Roboto falls and shuts down. Everyone is speechless for a moment. Then they began to chatter in a higher tone.)

Cocco: WHAT?! HOW!!!

(He began to cry. Lizzie smiles)

Lizzie: I knew you could do it!

(Joss raises his view but he notices that The Madame was looking at him all the time. She smiles)

Madame: The winner of the semifinals is Joss the human!

(Everyone claps. Cocco Doll threw himself to Madame's feet and grabs her dress.)

Cocco: Please! Have mercy!

(His fingers went flying. Charles stands with a knife in his hand.)

Madame: Don't touch me. Charles, you know what to do.

(She goes away to her chambers.)