Are You Kidding Me...

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha! You really look like your uncle Seraph when you make that face, you guys really are related."
He pokes her puffed up cheeks and found it fun to play with Sakura that always shows her reactions.

"You should stop, I can already sense she might bite your finger in retaliation."
Gabriel a wry smile at their interaction and can see Sakura narrowing her eyes with each poke on her left cheek.

"Ok ok~"
Ariel moves away with his hands up and walks behind them to say hello to Hedwig.

"Hedwig! It's been so long, you don't look the age over 400!"
Both men clasp each other hand and almost seemed to arm wrestle in the air with how their arm muscle can be seen tightening under their clothes.

It lasted for a while until Hedwig let's out a bellowing guffaw and then went for a manly hug.

"You have grown much from the last time I saw you boy. I remember the last time you weren't even able to keep up with my strength."
Hedwig pulls up his sleeve and reveals his muscular arm, one that doesn't seem to belong to a man who looked to be in his 50s.

Sakura did a low whistle in admiration in her mind and even more so for Ariel, since normally a beastman have higher physical abilities than a human, so it is quite the feat to be in par with one in strength without the use of magic.

"Of course, I've been training even more since that time just to beat you."
Ariel smiled quite lazily and seemed to be proud at his achievement. But then he noticed Phelan who looked up at him in admiration.

"Well who is this kid?"
Ariel squats down and made himself to be in eye level to Phelan.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Phelan."
The boy was dazed and held a gaze of adoration, as if he found an idol.

"Haha well hello Phelan, you must be Hedwig's grandson right?"

"Yeah! Your really cool, not many people can win against grandpa without using enhancement magic!"

"Well that's from hard work and dedication. But if you really wanna meet a person who is really strong, my friend Azrael is actually stronger that me."

Ariel turns and points at Azrael who looks down at their interaction, watching how the boys eyes seem to sparkle at meeting someone even stronger.

Uriel lightly chortled when he saw Azrael stiffen at the attention of the child on him. He knew Azrael wasn't good with children because he didn't know how to interact much with one. The only children he was able to get close to were their friends kids and even then it took a while because they cried when first meeting his serious and expressionless face.

Uriel lightly glances at Sakura and sees her leaning her head on Gabriel, and seems to just watch everything as if watching a play.

'The only child who ever got close to him and didn't cry from the very beginning was her highness, Sakura. Maybe that is why she has such a special place in Azrael's heart.'
Uriel unconsciously smiled warmly at the thought and can't wait to have his own children.

"Really!?"
He turns to see Phelan has ran toward Azrael and was looking up at him in pure admiration.

Azrael just stood there looking down at the boy and did a curt nod.

"Wow! I wanna be strong too! Tell me how you got so strong!"
Phelan grabs Azrael's hand and notices how much callous it has from intense training. And grew to find Azrael even more amazing.

"Wah~ Azrael stole my fan, how mean of you."
Ariel laughed in mirth and rested an elbow in his friends shoulder while watching his friends stiff reaction.