~~~Chapter 18~~~

As it was finally Hyungjin's birthday, I was excited to see him after a week.

I was gonna see my parents and friends and hopefully, they'll liven up my day.

As I got dressed for the party I thought about the fact that I'd see a lot of people I care about at the party.

I was gone for a while and focused on myself and my career, I did call others once in a while to see how they were. Not Jin though.

Even though I ended everything, I still missed him. I got so emotional that one time when he hugged me and that one time we've had a normal conversation and just sat next to each other at the park.

As much as I'm tempted by my own heart to fulfill my desires;

Sometimes desire can't be fulfilled.

As I thought more about my life for the thousandth time. I walked out of my door with presents for Hyunnie in my hand.

~

The door clicked open as I walked in to see everyone in the room except the seven members. Was I late??

"Omg Jiwon, you look amazing!" Violet yelled out making me smile at her comment.

"Thank you but, have you see you see yourself? You're glowing sweetie!"

"It's probably the pregnancy. Also, I'm getting love from my beautiful and amazing partner and taking care of this rascal."

Hyungjin ran up to me with a huge smile on his face that made me elated.

"Auntie!" He hugged me then soon looked at the big bags I had in my hands soon pulled my arm down to whisper in my ear.

"Did you get it?" He whispered loudly.

"Of course boss" I smiled while whispering in his ear.

"Good, thank you." He whispered back before leaving to play with his friend.

I placed the gifts in the gift area to go greet my parents and Minyeong.

"Sweetie you look beautiful today."

"Of course she does, she's our child"

I recognized the voices and turned around.

I have my parents a hug and chatted with them for a bit before going to hang out with Violet and Minyeong.

Music was booming, people were chattering, as time kept going minute by minute like it always does, I was wondering when he was going to come.

"Where is he?!" Violet yelled out in a rage.

"Calm down child, Hoseok is coming back," Minyeong stated.

"He went to go get some cocoa milk for me but he hasn't returned since." She pouted.

"Probably because they're coming. Together." I claimed.

Luckily, soon enough the door opened to reveal the 7 boys well dressed and well groomed.

I looked at him and turned away to look at Violet.

"Do not scream, do not scream, you're friends with them, do not scream. You're already close with the guys" Violet mumbled.

The whole room went quiet in awe.

"We're here honey. I also bought the coco milk!" Hoseok said.