~~Chapter 6~~

"Jiwon, are you okay?" Minyeong went up to me who hid behind little Hyungjin who was confused.

"Auntie, why are you crying?" Hyungjin started to tap on my shoulder despite not knowing how he was supposed to react.

"Nonna." Jiyong went and hugged me from behind.

Minyeong and Violet hugged me as well.

"Don't cry, Auntie. Did someone be mean to you?" He held my hand and pat it.

"I'm fine, Hyunnie. I'm fine guys. I'm okay." I wiped tears and held my sniffles that wouldn't stop.

"No Jiwon, you always contain all your feelings. You know you can speak to us." Violet claimed.

"I know, I'm just confused. Whenever I have something amazing in my life, it's gone or destroyed. I'm scared of caring about something. Because I end up alone."

"Then how come we are still here?" Minyeong asked.

"Yeah, we're still here."

I nodded and let go of Hyungjin. "You go on now Hyunnie."

He yawned and hugged me. "Feel better Auntie."

"I'll be back. Gotta put this one in bed."

"I'll do it, Violet. You have another one to take care of too." Jiyong followed up Hyungjin to his room leaving Minyeong and Violet next to me.

"I ruined the mask with my tears." I put it back in the packet on the table.

"Jiwon, here you go." Violet came in with a tray with four glasses of water.

"You don't have to say anything now Jiwon. We're supposed to be spilling the tea." Violet mentioned.

I smiled at her comment and Jiyong came back down, his mask no longer on his face.

"Okay, Hyungjin is in bed. He did not want to sleep."

"Oh don't worry. He always does that. He's a night owl. Got it from me. But he's a confident and hard worker like his dad." Violet grinned while speaking.

"It's like you guys are one happy family," I mentioned.

"Yeah, soon we'll all be together when I and Hoseok are married."

"Marriage doesn't mean anything. You're still bonded even without marriage. Doesn't make a difference." I put my glass down and sat properly.

"You love Hoseok right? And he loves you? You guys love your child right?"

"Yes, we do."

"Then you're bonded. It's doesn't just exist in heterosexual families or all human families. It's different in its one way." I wiped my last tear and laid my head back down.

"I get it. Now, we're done with me. Let's hear about Jiyong's tea."

"Oo, yes." He clapped his hands together.

"As you know, I'm a trainee. I want to be something big in my life like a solo artist."

"Aw, you can do it Jiyong!" Minyeong pat his back.

"Make sure you let me see you practice your butt off. It's good to see how determined you are."

"Of course but I really didn't know the story on how you and Taehyung got together Minyeong."

"Ah yes. Of course, I liked him for four-five years. Taehyung didn't like me at first. I accepted the fact that he didn't like me but I still did for many years. We just stayed friends. Sometimes we would have a few moments and nothing would happen. Until later on he asked me out. We've been together for a year."

"Don't tell me he ripped your bandaid off?" Violet gasped.

"No, my ex-boyfriend did. He was abusive. I told Taehyung that when we were friends and he was a bit angry. It was cute seeing him jealous. I even asked him that and he blushed like a tomato and faced away from me. He came back eventually and saw me and Taehyung together. Stuff happened and it's a long story."

"You've been abused?" Jiyong's body soon began to tense up.

"Yeah, are you okay sweetie?" I rubbed Jiyong's back.

"Wow, this is a really emotional night," Violet said.

"I was almost raped, Nonna."

"Wait when?"

"Tea has just turned into bitter coffee," Violet mumbled.

"I'm thankful for Yoongi hyung, but I don't want to bother him any longer. I'm not too affected by this because I can't really remember who that guy was."

"Doesn't Yoongi know?" I asked as I held his hand.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. He never asked me or told me about it. So it never really crossed my mind about what happened."

"I'm just glad you're okay. Right after I left something bad happened. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's the least of my worries. I'm focusing on debuting soon."

"Now that I think about it? Karaoke folks?" Minyeong brought four mics and handed it to every one of us.

"You're on."

****

I just finished my midterms and I'm pretty sure I failed Geometry but okay. Not my fault she didn't want to give me the notes.

🤷‍♀️