~~~Chapter 16~~~

People scurried across the set, scrambling to get their superior a coffee or getting the props out.

Jiwon was greeted with many bows and handshakes from the people around the set, she humbly asked them to treat her as a friend and not someone who was globally famous.

The designers grabbed Jiwon to get her into her costume and makeup.

The makeup artist was in awe when she saw Jiwon's face, consisted of no pores being shown, no breakouts, just pure face.

"Do you do a routine? Your skin is amazing!" The makeup artist started with her makeup and stared small talk with Jiwon who claimed that her routine was just an exfoliating scrub that made her skin feel refreshed and to apply moisturizing cream.

"I can give you the products I use, do you have a pen and piece of paper?"

"Sure, let me find one." As she scurried along to find the paper and pen in her bag, another employee wearing a headset and a clipboard held in her hand dragged along their feet into the room.

"Where's the second artist?" She asked tiredly.

"I don't know, she was here a while ago." She replied as she handed the pen and pencil to me.

"Well then, I need you to apply the makeup for the other model for me."

"Sure, Ms. Jiwon I'm already done with your makeup. You don't need to give me the products you use anymore." She bowed quickly and walked along.

"Wait-
Before Jiwon could hand her the slip, she was already out the room.

"Well, I guess I better get going anyway." I had to take single shots before I had to take them with Jin, it's modeling so it has to be professional not personal.

As I got up on the stand, I could see a dozen eyes on me, I sat down on the chair, my hair was cut short but I didn't mind. I took a breath in and began to pose.

My body subconsciously moved on its own, taking perfect poses and as I parted my lips and looked into the camera seriously.

I moved my head to look at different directions and a pair of eyes caught my attention

His eyes were on me as the makeup artist was struggling to apply it on the shades. My heart was becoming unsteadily fast slowly so I looked down and shifted my legs into a different direction.

 My heart was becoming unsteadily fast slowly so I looked down and shifted my legs into a different direction